IN BARS NOW BEHIND BARS!!!

B

bobcatbess

WELL MISS HILTON MIGHT BE SPENDING A LITTLE TIME BEHIND BARS RATHER THAN IN BARS!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SKANK GETS ALL THIS PUBLICITY???

AND THEN AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEO THAT PleaseDear SENT ME,WTF???

I GUESS ALL YOU GOTTA DO TO BE FAMOUS THESE DAYS IS JUST START BREAKING EVERY LAW POSSIBLE???

ITS BOUND TO GET YOU ON TV!!!

THE BEACH HAS GOT ALOT OF MONEY!!!

BUT YOU GOT TO ADMIT THATS SOME REAL SMUT!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING MAYBE SHE COULD GET HERSELF A JOB IN THE........WELL NEVERMIND,MAYBE SOMEBODY WILL FILM SOME JAIL FOOTAGE???

What did she do to get jail time? I would do a search, but I don't want to get a virus! LOL

Eel

A friend of mine ran into her at a party in Vegas. He said that the was nothing short of a skanky crackwhore. I dont know what she did either and really dont care, but she deserves whatever is thrown at her by the law. IMO. Send her to Alaska with the other crab pots.
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

I believe it was driving on a suspended license after her DUI. she gor 45 days in a jail Not of her choice...I guess in cali land you can choose where you want to spend your jail time.

OF COURSE it will be filmed. This girl is famous merely for living and partying so why should a stint in jail be any different. She'll use it as a publicity stunt (and she needs one because?????), milk it and won't take it seriously at all. Sounds like her mother acted like a real ass in the courtroom during sentencing as well. Asked the judge for his autograph after he handed the sentence down. Klassy.

She's a very stanky ho... The kind you don't take home to Mothaaah....
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

If you've seen some old footage that I have,
and who the heck aint, she does show some talents
in one area.

There's always money to be made there boy's and girl's.

I DON'T EVEN THINK Beefy WOULD LOOK TWICE AT TRASH LIKE THAT???

WHAT pb SAID!!!

WHY THE HELL SHE'S ON TV EVERY NIGHT I DON'T DAMN KNOW???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING WE CAN DO WITHOUT GARBAGE LIKE THAT!!!

For what it's worth Mr. Bess,
You're exactly correct.

Be interesting to see her try to make a regular
living at something honest, wouldn't it ??

Don't see it happening.

OH well,
lrv

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom