In their own words

Ok so some dems were wrong, like that's never happend before. some of those quotes were 5 years before the war started so it's unfair to use what somebody said 5 years before the decision was made to start bombing, hours matter when it comes down to that. are you trying to say the dems are stupid too so the war is ok? the dems have said we screwed up lets do something about it . you're saying they were wrong but the war is right, grasping are we?

You two are like Tom and Jerry, can't have a comment from one without hearing from the other soon after.

Huntindude and Tfinal are the only reson I keep coming back. I like their debate and views.

Now onto Dude. The point is every one of those Dems said 5 years before Bush that Iraq had WMD's. Then these same Dems said it again in the run up to the war. Now these same Dems are using the spin that Bush lied about WMD's. I am simply pointing out that it is extreemly hypacritical for the Dems to use the WMD card on Bush.

By the way the Dems only plan is cut and run John Murtha style.

I think most everyone is past the why part it's where we go from here that really matters. we've stired up a hornets nest we may not be able to fix, even many Iraqis say that. we weren't invited to Iraq and many Iraqis want us to leave, cut and run is a political term for leaving where you shouldn't have been in the first place.

Dude I can understand where you believe we should not be there. That is your opinion no matter how flawed and how little faith you put in our Military. Fine. Just remember when you are doing your Bush bashing and troop bashing, all those Dem saviors of yours VOTED to go into Iraq. All I am saying is if you're gonna critisize at least critisize you Dem friends as well.

What gets me is Harry Ried sent these brave young MEN and WOMEN off to war. Now he turns around after their comrades havce paid the ultimate price and calls them a bunch of loosers. Man Harry Ried needs a butt kicking from every person that is serving. The man is a disgrace.

Where did anyone call our military a bunch of losers? is a sports team who loses a game or two in the history of the game a bunch of losers? this war isn't lost in the normal sense of the word, it's the people who inhabit the occupied country who can't be won. nobody is blaming the troops for that and nobody has an answer incuding you as to how to fix it. it makes no difference who sent us to war that's history and we'll agree some dems are as dumb as our president but that doesn't mean we can't change directions. the surge is a last ditch effort and at this point it's not working too well, the fate of this war may be sealed and all the whining and finger pointing in the world may not change it.

Harry Ried and the rest of the cut and run Dems. Are you that thick?
They stand there and say the war is lost. What does that say about the men and women fighting the war? How do you think that makes them feel? How does it make the terrorist feel?
As for how to fix it, you must not read a single line of any of these post either that or you simply prefer not to believe it. But for the sake of just one more time, just for you Dude, that is if you actually read this. Here is how you fix it.

1. The Dems must get on board and support the effort in Iraq.
2. The Dems must quit undermining our troops and President every single day.
3. The Dems need to fund the troops, period. No PORK!!!!!
4. The Republicans and the Dems need to let the military do what it does best and stay out of their way.

Yes Dude it realy is just that simple.

Whatever 202, 20 years from now we could be in the same situation and having the same conversation as we are today, we can't afford it and Americans won't stand for it. get off this support the war or you hate the troops thing that's an old tactic that's politically failed already. again who's blaming the troops for being in the middle of a cival war beyond their control? how is that calling them losers? you're flag waving has you so tired you're not thinking right, relax and listen to what's being said it's not some evil message from the dark side. this surge is it, Bush went all or nothing so accept it and hope for the best.

Isn't longer than WWII long enough to call "a chance" ? what defines a chance? a decade? a century? who's going to do the fighting and who's going to pay for it ? there's limits to everything you know.

You have no idea how long it took to get Germany , let alone Europe back on their feet . Tell me, just how long did we support Germany after WWII?

How many German suicide bombers were killing US troops 4 years after Germany fell? how many civil war victim's bodies were found per day 4 years after Germany fell? do apples and oranges look and taste the same to you also? there's a difference between giving a helping hand and having your hand blown off.

We have bases all over the world. we're not there to keep the Germans in line , funny stuff guys.

"we're not there to keep the Germans in line" Then why did we never leave after WWII and why are we still there? HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

During the cold war it was very important to have a presence in Germany, plus we're supposed to protect them since their military is limited after the war. are you saying we have to stay in Germany to protect ourselves from Germany? they're as passive as the French anymore get real.

How easy you forget Dude. WWII was the SECOND war statrted by the Germans. We stayed there to keep them from starting another war in Europe.
I believe we need to pull out of Germany and restation them in Iraq!!!!

huntindude,

Do you know how long our troops occupied Germany following WWII and provided the infrastructure and propped up the civlian authorities?

Any guess?

Nemont

Hey Guys, you need to understand, Huntindude is going to argue in support of the Liberal Democraps point of view, wether it makes any logical sense or not, wether it is fact or fiction.
That's what loser do. Dude and his kind will feed everyone the same old BS time and time again hoping you will begin to believe it. They don't realize that many of us are serious enough about our Country to know the facts, recall history as it was and not as they would like it to be...
I said it before, we will not change his mind, he is totally brainwashed!

To say staying forever in Iraq will make it come out like Germany is your stupidest of stupid arguments yet. even McCain knows better than to go down this path, your desperation is showing.

I never said that I just asked a question. How long did the U.S. army occupy Germany after the cessation of combat in 1945? Do you know? You keep saying we have been their longer then WWII. A simple number of years would suffice.

I think it show you how long it takes to stabilize a country after war.

I never said that this war is like WWII nor did I say Iraq is going to turn out like Germany.

Do you believe Al Qaeda is at war with us and wish to ruin our way of life?

Just a couple of questions that is all.

Nemont

I said we've been fighting in Iraq longer than WWII lasted, of course we've been in Germany longer than Iraq. why would you compare the civil war and insurgents in Iraq to post war Germany? not even close to the same thing. our main reason for the amount of armed forces there was a show of force to Russia.

Sure Al Quida is at war with us, Bin Laden started it. we should have spent more of our recources looking for him and fighting Al Quida in Afganistan, maybe Al Quida would be less of a threat today. sure they've sent some of their guys into Iraq but we could have fought the same rag heads in Afganistan and saved the whole Iraq mess, or pull out of Iraq and they'll come back to Afganistan they aren't going away. none of this lends it's self to staying in Iraq.

WWII was 20 years before I was born and I didn't bother to research how long we had forces there because they still are.. since Germany and Iraq have nothing in common what so ever other than we were at war with both of them at one time and I speak niether language who cares? how long did hostilities last after Germany surrenered and US forces occupied the country? how many suicide bombers and insurgents fought on ? did we need a troop surge 4 years after the country fell? if you must enlighten us anyway also tell us where Oktoberfest started and why they drink warm beer? at least that's trivia we can use.

Oh! For crying out loud, I guess everyone was wrong. Bill, Hillary, Nancy, Harry & every other Dem. Only Georgie is right!! Let's just keep throwing the youngn?s into the mouth of the beast! What the HELL do ya?all think the outcome of this stupid war is going to be?? A FREE & SAFER AMERICA?? A FREE AND DEMOCRATIC IRAQ?? Get a GRIP. It's going to be a whole bunch of dead people for nothing. Just like NAM. At least I feel a whole lot safer now!! GO NEWITTIE!

RUS

Huntindude said:
"WWII was 20 years before I was born and I didn't bother to research how long we had forces there because they still are.. since Germany and Iraq have nothing in common what so ever other than we were at war with both of them at one time and I speak niether language who cares? how long did hostilities last after Germany surrenered and US forces occupied the country? how many suicide bombers and insurgents fought on ? did we need a troop surge 4 years after the country fell? if you must enlighten us anyway also tell us where Oktoberfest started and why they drink warm beer? at least that's trivia we can use."

Nemont and others here in lies the thoughts of the left. They believe history teaches us nothing, they have no clue about fighting for freedom not only for ourselves but others, they are completely narcasistic meaning they only care about themselves and the now, they will not answer a question or give an idea on making Iraq better other then cut and run, they believe negotiations is key to freedom from a bunch of finatical nut jobs that have openly stated they want us all dead and the Hollocost never happened and Israel needs to wiped off the face of planet earth and they want to negotiate with these guys, they want to basically give up and go run hide in a hole or pull the covers over their heads so the bad guys wont get them. Sad, sad, sad and disgusting.

I did answer the question, we've been there since the war ended. should I figure it out in years,days or hours to make you happy? if history teaches us anything we shouldn't have been stupid enough to invade a middle east country and think we can turn it into Germany.

You have no answers , your leadership has failed and running down and blaming others is all you have left. sad,sad,sad and disgusting.

Huntindude,

I am not running down anyone. I think it is important to understand how long we occupied Germany and see how long it took. The U.S. forces stationed in Germany today are not an occupation force.

What is going to happen to your mind when the next president, democrat or liberal, continues to war? See where Hillary says we will have to confront Iran militarily?

I really don't care about your position on the war but it would be nice if you attempted to see more then just one side of the issue. I know it is asking alot to even consider that American troops can do good and even leave Iraq with a functioning government. I know that the anti war groups cannot afford anything even looking like it is working. That is why Sen. Reid declared defeat before all the troops involved in the surge are in place.

Read a little bit, it may broaden you horizons.

Nemont

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom