Indian Valley W.A. Map?

D

daveytech

Hey Californians.

I'm having the most difficult time trying to get my hands on a map of the Indian Valley Wildlife Area. I want to do some scouting for turkey season.

I've been playing phone tag with the DFG. I guess they are experiencing cut backs which sucks.

In the Turkey hunting booklet they sent me it listed a phone# and map#42 but everyone I talk to seems to not know what map#42 is.

I am hopeful that one of you can help me out with any kind of info. Turkey season is right around the corner!

-Dave

Try this map, I found it on the above website.

Indian Valley Wildlife Area - Lake CountyDirections: 25 mi W of Williams or 14 mi E of Clearlake Oaks off Hwy 20. Travel N on Walker Ridge Rd. to Bartlett Springs Rd., turn left to Indian Valley Reservoir.

Phone Number: (707) 944-5500

Map: GIF image format
Description: 4,990 acres surrounding the Indian Valley Reservoir. Bald eagles, deer and wild pigs can be found here.

Yeah, I've seen that map. I need something better to be honest.

They still haven't returned my latest phone messages.

-Dave

LAST EDITED ON Apr-15-08 AT 04:03PM (MST)[p]Does get hit hard. You can't really go wrong with trespassing on private because there is none posted up there off of walker ridge. if you are going into the Reservoir area if you are staying within view of the lake or heading on Walker Ridge up thru to Mendocino NF. It's some rough 4x4'ing if you're trying to connect with....M10 I think it is from that lake.

Awesome Daniel! Thanks man.

You didn't post the link though :) I'll go dig around on the BLM website.

-Dave

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom