Info on unit 23 in NM

C

Clyde11

I drew a muzzy tag for 23 for 0ct 13. I never been there know some about it but not much. I only get to hunt sat and sun and be back to tx by 7 am to work. So any info would help me greatly. Thanks

Clyde,

PM me. I can't help you much, but the locals
aint at all without a little $$$.....

Larry

Tommy,

Lord know's that's the Truth.
And I'm not disrespecting you at all....

I respect where you are, and what you do.

I've taken advise from you in the past.
(Lord, that stuff south of the interstate was
thick and grown up last year. Didn't bother the
illegal woodcutters).

I have no problem with you sir. I respect ya.

Good to hear from you. How's ya'lls rain been out there??

Larry

Larry

No problem Bro :)

This is one of the best years for rain we've had in awhile. The horn growth this year is way above average. Lots of big bulls being seen and taken in the Gila. I also have trail cam pix of 3 coues bucks over 100". :)

Tommy

www.gilawildernesshunting.com

Keep it up sir.

I might want to talk to you about
sneaking up on a Bear one of these days.

I'll let you know.

Lrv

Clyde,

PM me. I can't help you much, but the locals
aint at all without a little $$$.....

Larry
Larry,

You still know good info on unit 23 in NM. I drew a MD tag for Muzzleloader. It has been years since i was there, and dont have good info to get started.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom