Inside Info from F&G

m1fan

Very Active Member
Who has the hook up to tell us when we will know the results? Most of us figured it would be last Friday. Educated guesses?

Was told from a friend that they were having difficulties with there computer system and that it would be available later this week...not sure if its true. Anyone else here this?

I was told by,,,,?????,,, wednesday in the later afternoon. Maybe they are right. I hope for tommorow!

I posted last week for thirty seconds the day and time but I guess nobody was here. I could only do it for 30 seconds for security reasons. I'm sorry guy's I wish I could help. I can't even boast about about my rocky tag yet. It really sucks.

Don't ask me. Based on past years I thought it would have been last Friday for sure.

Come on Sheep tag!

Well I can see that we've had some pretty cloudy crystal balls around here. Then there's been that "I got thru" comment or two and then there's always that "I drew the unit" talk that some individuals with obviously a warped perspective on things seem to take great joy in making!!:) But I have it from a "good authority" that we will NOT find out by phone or internet this year because of technical issues. Unlike some other posters on here this is nonfactual information and not posted to mislead you in any fashion, crush your dreams, cause you anxiety, depression, paranoia, false hope or inflict serious mental anguish because in reality our department has all of these symptoms handled with our current process and all it costs you is a few measily dollars just for the priviledge to torture yourself. Good luck, you're actually going to need it because they've already completed the draw, and those that were successful have already been notified of such by the mail because of the glitch with the computers. So watch for those tags in the mail boys and good luck!

Boskee,

This is breaking news indeed. Seems like every draw AZ has had computer glitches. Even California can get it right in a decent time frame. I can't recall problems with the company that does the draws out of Fallon Nevada...

If your information is correct, is it too much for F&G to post something on their webpage so we can quit sniveling and watch for the mail carrier?

Everyone, to your mailboxes!!!!! (lots of shouting and screaming, and hords of hunters running towards the post offices and mailboxes across the country.)

Maddglasser tell me it ain't true, you didn't bite. The "guy that got thru" got the wool pulled over his eyes! What part of nonfactual did you miss! There was an element of truth in there in that if you find your tag in the mailbox you got drawn!!! :)

I read the disclaimer, but thought to deep into it! Yeah, you got me, guess I looked a little higher than I should have at you. Good people gone bad, what a shame :D

LAST EDITED ON Jul-21-09 AT 03:25PM (MST)[p]Why wait, throw them on the wall of shame now. The latest scoop is that the draw results will not be available until the AZGFD makes them available and not a moment sooner.

yada yada yada yada..."The draw results are unavailable at this time". Click

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom