Interesting Article… CPW sure in hot water with some…

elks96

Long Time Member
Interesting article about the back lash after the “secret” wolf releases. At the least it is worth a glance to see Rep Will in his wolf fur coat!

Jeez some of the quotes in there make it sound like the agency thinks they just put a man on mars, solved world hunger, and ended all wars. “We are so misunderstood… this stuff is hard… focus on all the things that went right”…. blah blah blah. They released some hungry dogs under political liberal pressure and now those dogs will go do their thing. Enough with the drama. All this plays into is the next ensuing decades of wasted resources “dealing” with the “management”, lobbying, planning and communication related to wolves that were already getting here on their own from Wyoming at zero cost.

With our current weather this week and for the next several days, I won't be one bit surprised if we don't have our 1st livestock/ wolf interaction.

And to think the CPW said they would selected the same wolves- What the hell were they thinking!!!

Perry is a intriguing! They definitely broke the mold when he was born. His coat is quite fitting fitting for him.

Screenshot_20240113-081623.png

Perry Will is a good guy. I have known him in a somewhat limited capacity for 30 years. When he was on the western slope it was always good to run in to him and talk.
I still talk to him at a couple functions a year.

Perry Will is a good guy. I have known him in a somewhat limited capacity for 30 years. When he was on the western slope it was always good to run in to him and talk.
I still talk to him at a couple functions a year.
When I was young, I wanted to be him on some level. He was the Officer living up Garfield creek. I joined him and Dave Freddy, and a few others trapping and collaring elk on the property. It was pretty western and a lot different than how we typically trap and collar elk today.

If they were to make a book or a series about anyone in Colorado Law enforcement, Perry should be it. Fair, honest, a mountain of a man, and a no bullshit sort of guy.

The world would be a lot better off of all politicians were more like him.

You know the most amazing part. Had the wolf lovers just done what they agreed to, wolves would be everywhere.

States aren't wild about wolves, but the circus and lawfare surrounding them is where the war is.

When I was young, I wanted to be him on some level. He was the Officer living up Garfield creek. I joined him and Dave Freddy, and a few others trapping and collaring elk on the property. It was pretty western and a lot different than how we typically trap and collar elk today.

If they were to make a book or a series about anyone in Colorado Law enforcement, Perry should be it. Fair, honest, a mountain of a man, and a no bullshit sort of guy.

The world would be a lot better off of all politicians were more like him.
Agree 100 %

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom