Interesting Vaccine Article

wetmule

Very Active Member
From a few months ago.

1rmS7N74_400x400.jpg

Unfortunately working in the health care field they are requiring us to get the COVID shot...not gonna call it a vaccine. They are denying most if not all medical waivers signed by doctors because they believe that the risks of the shot outweigh the risk of getting COVID even for those of us that are immunocompromised and have other problems. So much for this not being mandated or having the right to choose your healthcare. Don't even get me started on the fact that places can demand to see your medical history of getting the shot.

Two strange things I have seen come from the vaccination push.

1. I don't understand the urgency in forcing every single person to get the vaccine. There was a time when they were not making it urgent for me to get it. What I mean is there was a time when I wasn't allowed to get the vaccine. No problem. I understand there are demographics at higher risk than myself. I can wait. While I wait my local news runs a feel good story that all the primates at the zoo got a vaccine. Wait a minute. You want me to believe that it is critical for me to be vaccinated now WHEN 4 MONTHS AGO I WAS A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN TO A FRICKIN' MONKEY!

2. Obviously trust and integrity are more important in our society than politicians and our press thought it was. You lie daily to people. You have flushed every bit of integrity down the toilet you ever had and you wonder why there are parts of society who don't believe you anymore? Now I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I %100 know one thing for sure. FORCING SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T TRUST YOU TO DO SOMETHING, AGAINST THERE WILL, NOT ONLY MAKES THEM TRUST YOU LESS BUT CREATES RESENTMENT AND ANIMOSITY. Guaranteed.

I'm for adulthood and personal responsibility.

Stats say the vast majority of hospitalizations and deaths are among the unvaccinated. The current panic has gov calling for VACCINATED adults and kids to mask up, follow restrictions.

I support the right of adults to make choices. But I also support those same adults deal with consequences of their choice .

Ain't up to kids and vaccinated to do anything to slow the spread amongst those who chose otherwise

Two strange things I have seen come from the vaccination push.

1. I don't understand the urgency in forcing every single person to get the vaccine. There was a time when they were not making it urgent for me to get it. What I mean is there was a time when I wasn't allowed to get the vaccine. No problem. I understand there are demographics at higher risk than myself. I can wait. While I wait my local news runs a feel good story that all the primates at the zoo got a vaccine. Wait a minute. You want me to believe that it is critical for me to be vaccinated now WHEN 4 MONTHS AGO I WAS A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN TO A FRICKIN' MONKEY!

2. Obviously trust and integrity are more important in our society than politicians and our press thought it was. You lie daily to people. You have flushed every bit of integrity down the toilet you ever had and you wonder why there are parts of society who don't believe you anymore? Now I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I %100 know one thing for sure. FORCING SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T TRUST YOU TO DO SOMETHING, AGAINST THERE WILL, NOT ONLY MAKES THEM TRUST YOU LESS BUT CREATES RESENTMENT AND ANIMOSITY. Guaranteed.

The urgency comes because we quit letting people make choices and live with them.

Stick a heroin needle in your arm, live on a sidewalk so you can, was a choice YOU MADE. Somehow we are then forced to deal with YOUR decision, to clean up after it, provide rehab, etc, etc.

Same with this. Folks chose to take their chance, but all of society is now supposed to deal with YOUR choice.

Half the country doesn't believe in personal responsibility.

Here is how I am weird on this. I'm not against the vaccine. I am against anyone being compelled or forced to tell people whether they have the vaccine. I am against the vaccine becoming some kind of "mark of the beast".

I came from a generation where my privacy was a protected right. Having to provide a document so I could enter a store, or have a job, or go see my grandma, that was what communist and nazis did to their people. Not Americans. We don't do that 5hit here.

I have no right to know whether you are vaccinated. I don't give a damn if it is more dangerous for me and the people I love. Americans having a right to own a weapon does make my family less safe but it is still fundamental to liberty and so is your privacy.

The more they push it, the more skeptical of their reasoning I become.
Also, why are they allowing literally thousands of unvaccinated, illegal immigrants in to the country and then shipping them to various states?
I'm not listening to what they're saying as much as I am watching what they're doing.
Sumpin aint right.

Classic - the guy that mocks anyone that posts a meme... posts a meme himself LOL. Hope you were wearing at least two masks when you posted your meme. I thought the guy made some valid points.
That applies to those that parrot other's thoughts they read on wacky websites and Facebook pages by reposting them everywhere else as if they are witty. My response was a light-hearted picture that was verbatim to my reply, not an attempt to emulate others views with false political memes reposted from propaganda websites as if they are factual.

If you'd like a more lengthy response... I couldn't care less about others vaccination status. I believe in protecting the autonomy of the individual to control their lives; but also the autonomy of the business owner to run their business as they see fit. If a person doesn't comply with a business owner's wishes, they can work somewhere else or shop somewhere else. Freedom is a double-edged sword and the government telling an employer whom they must hire (or can't fire) is a government-intrusion of private businesses. That's terrifying to me.

Along those same lines, and this goes to @hossblur point, if somebody wants to be a druggy then that is their choice, but I don't want to pay for their welfare. Likewise, if somebody chooses to not get vaccinated and gets COVID then I don't want to pay for their hospital bills.

Honest individuals can have a discussion about the safety of the vaccine and the unknown long-term effects but the efficacy is beyond doubt. We have literally millions of examples showing the vaccine works and that the sick and dying are hugely the unvaccinated. That's irrefutable.

A prime anecdotal example of the "informed unvaccinated" is Phil Valentine, the conservative radio host that spoke against the vaccine, but after being hospitalized and "fighting for his life" now has his family calling for people to get vaccinated. Everybody gets to weigh their decision, but once you get sick... it's too late to change your mind.

The bottom line is to go to your doctor for information; not Mother Jones, HuffPost, FoxNews, or DeconstructingConventional.

Last edited:
No body has the right to mandate you disclose your medical history. If an employer threatens your livelihood, threaten theirs. Turnabout is fair play. If a business chooses to hamper your ability to conduct commerce, hamper theirs as well. Turnabout is fair play.

9, 10, 12, and 15 are a no duh. All vaccines work that way and the numbers were inflated in April 2020...

The more they push it, the more skeptical of their reasoning I become.
Also, why are they allowing literally thousands of unvaccinated, illegal immigrants in to the country and then shipping them to various states?
I'm not listening to what they're saying as much as I am watching what they're doing.
Sumpin aint right.
Exactly, a lot of people feel the same way. Force has never been a good way to win an argument. I think that's why you see them pushing so hard to guilt, bribe & coerce everyone into taking the shot. Common sense leads one to question their motives when they are trying sooo hard to convince people to get the jab. Might be more to it. All the people trying to convince you to get the jab now were totally against it when Orange man was involved. Kamala, Joe & a whole slew of others.... why the flip flop now? Politics?

Since Jan. they've let in an illegal population roughly the size of Salt Lake. And counting. The demographics of our country are purposely being altered forever. But damn we hate Cubans... they can't come. Why do you think that is?

They have politicized every corner our our culture, society, every institution, including the one thing that we all hoped could not be politicized... health, medicine & science. If you think global cooling, global warming & now climate change is any different and isn't one of the political tools the left is using... you're asleep. There's a reckoning coming at some point if this continues, either that or some barbarian like China will crush us and our woke military currently being purged of real fighters. Or they may release another more virulent virus. Or they may let us continue on the same course letting us destroy ourselves. One of the above is coming.

That applies to those that parrot other's thoughts they read on wacky websites and Facebook pages by reposting them everywhere else as if they are witty. My response was a light-hearted picture that was verbatim to my reply, not an attempt to emulate others views with false political memes reposted from propaganda websites as if they are factual.

If you'd like a more lengthy response... I couldn't care less about others vaccination status. I believe in protecting the autonomy of the individual to control their lives; but also the autonomy of the business owner to run their business as they see fit. If a person doesn't comply with a business owner's wishes, they can work somewhere else or shop somewhere else. Freedom is a double-edged sword and the government telling an employer whom they must hire (or can't fire) is a government-intrusion of private businesses. That's terrifying to me.

Along those same lines, and this goes to @hossblur point, if somebody wants to be a druggy then that is their choice, but I don't want to pay for their welfare. Likewise, if somebody chooses to not get vaccinated and gets COVID then I don't want to pay for their hospital bills.

Honest individuals can have a discussion about the safety of the vaccine and the unknown long-term effects but the efficacy is beyond doubt. We have literally millions of examples showing the vaccine works and that the sick and dying are hugely the unvaccinated. That's irrefutable.

A prime anecdotal example of the "informed unvaccinated" is Phil Valentine, the conservative radio host that spoke against the vaccine, but after being hospitalized and "fighting for his life" now has his family calling for people to get vaccinated. Everybody gets to weigh their decision, but once you get sick... it's too late to change your mind.

The bottom line is to go to your doctor for information; not Mother Jones, HuffPost, FoxNews, or DeconstructingConventional.
I talked to my doctor and we decided that it's not worth me getting it. Not all doctors agree with Lord Fauci. Why would I get a vaccine that is only FDA approved for EMERGENCY use when I don't have any of the comorbidities? Many people that are in the hospital have had the vaccine. This vaccine is not a cure-all. It's more like the flu shot but much more dangerous. Nobody can argue with that. There have been more problems with this vaccine than any vaccine history. If you're that scared of covid get the shot if you're not then don't. But what someone else has done is none of your business or anyone else's. If some of these businesses are firing people because they will not prove they are vaccinated they should be taken to court. Freedom is not a double edged sword. What some of these people/companies are doing is the opposite of freedom.

Last edited:
I talked to my doctor and we decided that it's not worth me getting it. Not all doctors agree with Lord Fauci. Why would I get a vaccine that is only FDA approved for EMERGENCY use when I don't have any of the comorbidities? Many people that are in the hospital have had the vaccine. This vaccine is not a cure-all. It's more like the flu shot but much more dangerous. Nobody can argue with that. There have been more problems with this vaccine than any vaccine history. If you're that scared of covid get the shot if you're not then don't. But what someone else has done is none of your business or anyone else's. If some of these businesses are firing people because they will not prove they are vaccinated they should be taken to court. Freedom is not a double edged sword. What some of these people/companies are doing is the opposite of freedom. Was it freedom that Hitler chose to kill 6 million in Jews?
Unfortunately the DOJ just said that it isn't illegal for employers to require the vaccine for employment.

Is it illegal to fire them? Do they have to prove it or is it an honor system type deal? Honest questions. Looks like the DOJ has lost their minds as well. Just because they said you can do it doesn't mean it should be done. Looks like they're against freedom as well, like a lot in this country lately.

so....."HIPAA" no longer exists??

That's a common misconception. HIPAA only applies to sharing medical insurance between participating healthcare providers. See the Covered Entities section of your link.

There are certain exemptions that could apply under other federal protections, such as religious exemptions to vaccines, but they're narrow and the onus is on the employee and not the employer.

Is it illegal to fire them? Do they have to prove it or is it an honor system type deal? Honest questions. Looks like the DOJ has lost their minds as well. Just because they said you can do it doesn't mean it should be done. Looks like they're against freedom as well, like a lot in this country lately.
It is not illegal to fire somebody over vaccine status under most circumstances, at least in Utah. The employee has freedom to choose, but so does the employer. Nobody has a RIGHT to work at a certain business.

Data presented to the Israeli Health Ministry July 17, 2021, revealed that, of the more than 7,700 COVID-19 cases reported since May 2021, only 72 occurred in people who had previously had COVID-19 — a rate of less than 1%

In contrast, more than 3,000 cases — or approximately 40% — occurred in people who had received a COVID-19 vaccine

In other words, those who were vaccinated were nearly 700% more likely to develop COVID-19 than those who had natural immunity from a prior infection — and this is largely in response to the Delta variant, which has led to increasing infections in Israel

It’s extremely rare to get reinfected by COVID-19 after you’ve already had the disease and recovered; one study found the median reinfection rate was just 0.27%

With effective treatments available, the documented high survival rate of COVID-19 and knowledge that if you’ve had COVID-19, you’re already likely immune to further infection, the rationale for getting vaccinated is faltering.

Why is it that on TV all the drugs that are advertised have side affects a mile long and with this covid shot there is basically nothing other than a sore arm . ? I think something smells bad about this whole deal. Never seen in all my years such a push for a experimental drug. Are the people only test animals in a long term experiment . I think so . Just my opinion. ?

Freedom is not a double edged sword. What some of these people/companies are doing is the opposite of freedom.
No employee gets to work for me if I don't want them there, they don't have a God-given right to be on my payroll. Utah is an "at-will employment" state meaning an employer can fire somebody for any reason or no reason at all (subject to federal anti-discrimination laws).

If the employee doesn't like whatever random rules I put in place, he can quit or get fired. His rights are then to pursue employment elsewhere and if he wants to go start his own company, he can.

To be clear, I have not required vaccination of my employees, but it is my right do so if I choose. I've just chosen not to. I'm merely speaking to the rights of the employee verse the rights of the employer. Generally speaking, conservative states are "at-will" and liberal states are not.

Ain't up to kids and vaccinated to do anything to slow the spread amongst those who chose otherwise
Oh, but it is. If vaccinated people can get it, carry it, and spread it, it becomes their problem too. I got vaccinated but I'm sorry I did. I'm just part of the world wide experiment now.

It is not illegal to fire somebody over vaccine status under most circumstances, at least in Utah. The employee has freedom to choose, but so does the employer. Nobody has a RIGHT to work at a certain business
You can fire someone for no reason at all without consequences? I got a couple brother-in-laws that own businesses. I asked them this question. They said if they were to fire someone just because they didn't get the vaccine there could be discrimination and other aspects brought into play.

Funniest **** I've read today! Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Why is it that on TV all the drugs that are advertised have side affects a mile long and with this covid shot there is basically nothing other than a sore arm . ? I think something smells bad about this whole deal. Never seen in all my years such a push for a experimental drug. Are the people only test animals in a long term experiment . I think so . Just my opinion. ?
You sir, are not alone. It stinks

No employee gets to work for me if I don't want them there, they don't have a God-given right to be on my payroll. Utah is an "at-will employment" state meaning an employer can fire somebody for any reason or no reason at all (subject to federal anti-discrimination laws).

If the employee doesn't like whatever random rules I put in place, he can quit or get fired. His rights are then to pursue employment elsewhere and if he wants to go start his own company, he can.

To be clear, I have not required vaccination of my employees, but it is my right do so if I choose. I've just chosen not to. I'm merely speaking to the rights of the employee verse the rights of the employer. Generally speaking, conservative states are "at-will" and liberal states are not.
Would you have to pay for their unemployment?

You can fire someone for no reason at all without consequences? I got a couple brother-in-laws that own businesses. I asked them this question. They said if they were to fire someone just because they didn't get the vaccine there could be discrimination and other aspects brought into play.
This will answer your questions regarding cause better than I can...

You probably noticed in #30 I put the federal discrimination qualifier, but vaccine status is not a protected class (subject to narrow exceptions as I mentioned above.)

As to your brother's beliefs, the government has been clear it is legal to terminate employment over vaccine status. The VA, a federal agency, is now mandating it for certain employees.

Idaho is a right tow work state which means they can let you go for any reason other than the usual disability, religion and race reasons. In the hospitals they have given us until September 1st to get vaccinated unless we can get a religious or medical exemption (which they are denying most if not all medical exemptions). If we are not granted an exemption and have not gotten the shot by September 1st we will be terminated.

In other words, those who were vaccinated were nearly 700% more likely to develop COVID-19 than those who had natural immunity from a prior infection — and this is largely in response to the Delta variant, which has led to increasing infections in Israel

I know a household that was "vaccinated" and they didn't develop the covid. If they did, it wasn't really noticeable.

So, just how deadly was this thing again...?

• Each year, more than 165 million Americans get the flu shot. There were 85 reported deaths following influenza vaccination in 2017; 119 deaths in 2018; and 203 deaths in 2019
  • Between mid-December 2020 and April 23, 2021, at which point between 95 million and 100 million Americans had received their COVID-19 shots, there were 3,544 reported deaths following COVID vaccination, or about 30 per day
  • In just four months, the COVID-19 vaccines have killed more people than all available vaccines combined from mid-1997 until the end of 2013 — a period of 15.5 years
  • As of April 23, 2021, VAERS had also received 12,618 reports of serious adverse events. In total, 118,902 adverse event reports had been filed
  • In the European Union, the EudraVigilance system had as of April 17, 2021, received 330,218 injury reports after vaccination with one of the four available COVID vaccines, including 7,766 deaths
Update: July 16, 2021. 11,000 Americans Dead, 48,000 Seriously Injured as of July 9. The death toll averaged nearly 100 persons per day for the period from April 23 until July 9, 2021. https://wordpress.com/post/undercurrents723949620.wordpress.com/2113

Idaho is a right tow work state which means they can let you go for any reason other than the usual disability, religion and race reasons. In the hospitals they have given us until September 1st to get vaccinated unless we can get a religious or medical exemption (which they are denying most if not all medical exemptions). If we are not granted an exemption and have not gotten the shot by September 1st we will be terminated.
Sorry, that is not good news.

For employment purposes, these are the classes: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or age.

This will answer your questions regarding cause better than I can...

You probably noticed in #30 I put the federal discrimination qualifier, but vaccine status is not a protected class (subject to narrow exceptions as I mentioned above.)

As to your brother's beliefs, the government has been clear it is legal to terminate employment over vaccine status. The VA, a federal agency, is now mandating it for certain employees.
I believe you, but I personally completely disagree with it all, not that anyone is really going to care ?

Did any of you read that the CDC just (yesterday, I think) revoked the EUA for the Covid PCR test because it can't differentiate between flu and covid?

This really stinks. This sure appears to be an inadvertent admission that many of the COVID positive results were actually influenza cases (mis)diagnosed as COVID. If so, this would explain why the number of cases of influenza disappeared over the last 18 month.

Was this admission purposeful? Sure looks that way.

Last edited:
So sippy cup joe to announce mandatory vaccinations for federal employees this Thursday??

After an acute infection, there will most likely be *detectable* antibodies These are detectable for 3-6 months, maybe longer.

After these antibodies are no longer detectable, your immune system will persist (perhaps for several years) in providing what some call 'memory immunity' due to mechanisms provided by B-cells and T-cells. However, the amount of mutation undergone by the organismmay alter this timeline.

If there isn't complete immunity, the level of illness is significantly lesser than in the non-immune population, with mortality approaching zero.

Last edited:
Did any of you read that the CDC just (yesterday, I think) revoked the EUA for the Covid PCR test because it can't differentiate between flu and covid?

This really stinks. This sure appears to be an inadvertent admission that many of the COVID positive results were actually influenza cases (mis)diagnosed as COVID. If so, this would explain why the number of cases of influenza disappeared over the last 18 month.

False positives.... pffft nothing to see here, move along, they are from the government and they're only here to help

No - doesn’t mean that at all. Covid PCR tests can’t detect flu viruses.

CDC is now recommending better tests - “the performance of the CDC’s RT-PCR test for detecting COVID-19 didn’t suffer from any problems. However, tests that are capable of processing more samples within a given time (higher-throughput) and detecting more than one pathogen (multiplex) have since been developed, and as such, are the preferred alternatives in the interests of time and resources.”

Last edited:
If your employer fires you for non compliance, the good news is you can possibly receive unemployment benefits and make more money than if you were working. Make him or her fire you though, don't quit.
Is that how it is in CA?

In Utah, to get unemployment you have to prove you were wrongfully terminated, often in front of an appeals panel. Failure to follow company procedures (such as being vaccinated) likely wouldn't be grounds for unemployment benefits.

CDC is now recommending better tests - “the performance of the CDC’s RT-PCR test for detecting COVID-19 didn’t suffer from any problems. However, tests that are capable of processing more samples within a given time (higher-throughput) and detecting more than one pathogen (multiplex) have since been developed, and as such, are the preferred alternatives in the interests of time and resources.”

The Covid PCR test in place prior can't differentiate between flu and covid.

Apparently a new one can.

Last edited:
So sippy cup joe to announce mandatory vaccinations for federal employees this Thursday??

What happens if they tell rum dumb to go pound sand? Fire them?

Gov is the largest free-loader entity out there, what would that really do to the labor pool and tax base?

The Covid PCR test in place prior can't differentiate between flu and covid.

Apparently a new one can.
I think you mean “can’t” because the test doesn’t pick up flu at all.

If so, you’re right, the EUA CDC covid PCR test can’t (read doesn’t) detect flu. Newer tests are designed to test for (differentiate between) covid, flu and perhaps other viruses.

Is that how it is in CA?

In Utah, to get unemployment you have to prove you were wrongfully terminated, often in front of an appeals panel. Failure to follow company procedures (such as being vaccinated) likely wouldn't be grounds for unemployment benefits.
yes....that's how it is in Ca

I think you mean “can’t” because the test doesn’t pick up flu at all.

If so, you’re right, the EUA CDC covid PCR test can’t (read doesn’t) detect flu. Newer tests are designed to test for (differentiate between) covid, flu and perhaps other viruses.
I indicated 'can't'.

"The Covid PCR test in place prior can't differentiate between flu and covid."

I don’t know where you’re getting your info from. But you may want to do a little more research.
I posted a link prior. You may want to do some reading.

However, this is from the CDC webiste: "In preparation for this change, CDC recommends clinical laboratories and testing sites that have been using the CDC 2019-nCoV RT-PCR assay select and begin their transition to another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test. CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. Such assays can facilitate continued testing for both influenza and SARS-CoV-2 and can save both time and resources as we head into influenza season. Laboratories and testing sites should validate and verify their selected assay within their facility before beginning clinical testing.'

The above in bold indicates that the NEW test can differentiate between the two. One could logically draw the conclusion that the old test could not.

Here is another link for you to read. https://clarion.causeaction.com/202...-can-differentiate-between-ccp-virus-and-flu/

CDC TO REPLACE ITS PCR TEST WITH ONE THAT CAN DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN CCP VIRUS AND FLU​

Last edited:
The links you’ve posted above don’t support your assertion. Here’s a little reading for you.

You said this: No - doesn’t mean that at all. Covid PCR tests can’t detect flu viruses.

I said (essentially) the same thing here: "The Covid PCR test in place prior can't differentiate between flu and covid."

I guess I'm a bit confused as to why you suggested I should do more research as both statements indicate that the previous PCR tests could not draw a fine line between influenza and COVID.

The links you’ve posted above don’t support your assertion. Here’s a little reading for you.

Yes, they do support my assertion that the earlier tests could not draw the line of distinction between influenza and COVID.

You and I may interpret things differently. Maybe CDC is incorrect....

Your link indicates this: "...but because tests that are capable of processing more samples within a given time and detecting more than one pathogen have since been developed. "

That is nearly the same thing I said. The old test could not differentiate more than one pathogen (influenza v. COVID)....the new one can.

Last edited:
Is that how it is in CA?

My sister had two employees she laid off when she was forced to shut down for several months for the virus. When she called them back, they both said they were afraid to come back and they wanted my sister to fire them so they could draw unemployment. My sister told them no way, you quit.

Yes, they do support my assertion that the earlier tests could not draw the line of distinction between influenza and COVID.

You and I may interpret things differently. Maybe CDC is incorrect....

Your link indicates this: "...but because tests that are capable of processing more samples within a given time and detecting more than one pathogen have since been developed. "

That is nearly the same thing I said. The old test could not differentiate more than one pathogen (influenza v. COVID)....the new one can.

“COVID-19 PCR tests are highly sensitive and specific for the virus SARS-CoV-2. These tests don’t detect the flu virus, which belongs to a completely different family of viruses. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control has decided to discontinue support for its COVID-19 PCR tests due to the development of new diagnostic tests capable of processing more samples at a given time and detecting multiple pathogens including SARS-CoV-2. These new tests will help save time and resources.”

My sister had two employees she laid off when she was forced to shut down for several months for the virus. When she called them back, they both said they were afraid to come back and they wanted my sister to fire them so they could draw unemployment. My sister told them no way, you quit.
What industry?

Honestly, does anyone hear a peep of what is happening in China these days with the rona? Delta variant in China? Anything?

Honestly, does anyone hear a peep of what is happening in China these days with the rona? Delta variant in China? Anything?

Something about how it was grown in a lab. Something about fauci and gain of function with USA tax dollars

If you cannot afford kids, use a condom. If you cannot pay your own medical bills, get the vaccine. I cannot tell you how many skeptics have GoFundMe accounts in their names, and it ruins the entire effect.

I got the vaccination because I found that most of the criticisms about it have proven false, and also because the real symptoms of Covid are greater than just its health affects. For the past year I have seen folks out of work and businesses go bankrupt; kids missing school and grandparents isolated in nursing homes. Covid has economic as well as health consequences, and these will continue until we reach herd immunity. The solution is to either get the vaccine, or contract the disease. If I were to choose the latter, then I would do so asap in order to get the ball rolling and to avoid the more dangerous variants as they arise.

Last edited:
I got the vaccine because of my 80 plus year old parents, I am over 50 the risk and effects to my parents was greater than any of the risks or effects from the vaccine for me.
If I was younger I probably would not have got the vaccine the risk would have been greater than the reward but when I am a little older I will take the blue pill because then the reward will be much greater than the risk.

I'm curious. How many of the dudes in here, and in general that are don't trust the shot, have no issue trusting that blue pill phizer puts out?
Apples and oranges. Little blue pill went through years of trials and FDA certification. We also have 20 years of data on it and understand the side effects and cocktail side effects.

I guarantee if the little blue pill had killed 11000 Americans in the last 7 months that stuff would have gotten pulled and the lawyers would be salivating.

This is from today.
None of these folks could give a crap about the wuhan flu or its variants except as a political weapon used to control you. But you must follow their rules that they themselves won't follow.... Why do you suppose that is? Wake up

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 1.20.34 PM.png

"You're not as smart as I thought you were."

Joe Biden talking about a journalist and any American that hasn't received a vaccine yet.

The urgency comes because we quit letting people make choices and live with them.

Stick a heroin needle in your arm, live on a sidewalk so you can, was a choice YOU MADE. Somehow we are then forced to deal with YOUR decision, to clean up after it, provide rehab, etc, etc.

Same with this. Folks chose to take their chance, but all of society is now supposed to deal with YOUR choice.

Half the country doesn't believe in personal responsibility.

How about flip this.... if we find in 5 years that the choice to get the vaccine was the more dangerous does your opinion hold?

I'm not just talking possible side effects but possibly the virus evolves into something that the vaccinated aren't protected from but the unvaccinated are through immunity slowly developed by getting several variants over time. The vaccinated could possibly fall behind in immunity by not being able to evolve with the virus.

Or horrible longterm side effects of the vaccine...

Either way is it then those folks who should be cast out as irresponsible for the choice they made?

I dont believe either deserves comparison to a drug addiction given the lack of and two sided information we have on the virus and the vaccine.

Apples and oranges. Little blue pill went through years of trials and FDA certification. We also have 20 years of data on it and understand the side effects and cocktail side effects.

I guarantee if the little blue pill had killed 11000 Americans in the last 7 months that stuff would have gotten pulled and the lawyers would be salivating.

No it wouldn't.

Nor does birth control pills.

A man went to the dental surgeon to have a tooth pulled​

renderTimingPixel.png

Long
The dentist pulls out a freezing needle to give the man.
“No way! No needles! I hate needles!” the patient said.
The dentist starts to hook up the laughing gas and the man again objects.
“I can’t do the gas thing – the thought of having the gas mask on is suffocating to me!”
The dentist then asks if the man has any objection to taking a pill.
“No,” the patient says, “I am fine with pills.”
The dentist then returns and says, “Here is a Viagra tablet.”
The patient says, “Wow – I didn’t know Viagra worked as a pain pill.!”
“It doesn’t,” said the dentist and continued:
“But it will give you something to hold onto when I pull out your tooth.”

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom