Intro

elkobsessed55

Hello guys
I wanted to introduce myself
I have been watching this site for years and really enjoy it.

A little bit about me
I live in Northern California and i work in law enforcement. Avid duck hunter and big game hunter. I have been investing in points/hunts in many states for about ten years. I have drawn a few nice tags and Nevada has been a good state to me.
I drew the early archery bull elk tag for area 6 in 2015 with no success. Very close but couldn't close the deal. Fun but challenging hunt. If anyone has a deer or elk tag for area 6, i can help you out. I spent a lot of time in the southern end of the Independence range so that is where i can help a guy out if needed. Always willing to steer a fellow outdoorsman and patriot in the right direction.

My brother drew an elk tag in southern Nevada this year. Very excited and nervous about that as it is his first tag and opportunity to kill his first big game animal.

If anyone has ever gone on the CA Flyway Forum, i have spent years contributing to that forum and have met some great guys.

Anyway, glad to be on here and looking forward to contributing

welcome to M.M. Great persons here to offer " Info & Opinions" ... A NV elk tag is likely a hunt of a lifetime , Your "Bro" should make the most of this great hunt opportunity. What So. NV unit did he draw ? Much time and effort needed by He and/or Others for SUCCESS ... again welcome,
Bruce & SilverGrand

Hello guys

A little bit about me
I live in Northern California and i work in law enforcement. Avid duck hunter and big game hunter. I have been investing in points/hunts in many states for about ten years. I have drawn a few nice tags and Nevada has been a good state to me.
I drew the early archery bull elk tag for area 6 in 2015 with no success. Very close but couldn't close the deal. Fun but challenging hunt. If anyone has a deer or elk tag for area 6, i can help you out. I spent a lot of time in the southern end of the Independence range so that is where i can help a guy out if needed. Always willing to steer a fellow outdoorsman and patriot in the right direction.

My brother drew an elk tag in southern Nevada this year. Very excited and nervous about that as it is his first tag and opportunity to kill his first big game animal.

If anyone has ever gone on the CA Flyway Forum, i have spent years contributing to that forum and have met some great guys.

From one of the Refuge Gang to another, Welcome

Makaira
I will PM you........hope your still enjoying that over/under! Miss that gun!

3TOE
I don't know i am more excited for him or if he is. We will see. Starting to get my thoughts together. Will be a challenging hunt always. Never stepped foot in the unit but hopefully will have enough time on the books to get down there for enough time to get it done come November.

Makaira
I will PM you........hope your still enjoying that over/under! Miss that gun!

3TOE
I don't know i am more excited for him or if he is. We will see. Starting to get my thoughts together. Will be a challenging hunt always. Never stepped foot in the unit but hopefully will have enough time on the books to get down there for enough time to get it done come November.
Good luck to you guys!!!

Hello guys

A little bit about me

Hey thanks fo offering help for deer in area 6. I somehow missed your post earlier but could still use some info. I have the early deer tag which means more people and no rut so any info you can give me is much appreciated thanks in advance. Please pm me if you get a chance

Hey thanks fo offering help for deer in area 6. I somehow missed your post earlier but could still use some info. I have the early deer tag which means more people and no rut so any info you can give me is much appreciated thanks in advance. Please pm me if you get a chance
Ive hunted 6 the last two years, you can pm me if you'd like.

Hello guys

A little bit about me

Few us us CA Flyway boys here, welcome.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom