Iowa Bound!

Good deal.
Im sitting on 5 points right now. A man I know invited me to himt his private farm in Iowa so I start building points. Well he sold the farm so now what? I thought about hunting public but sure what to do at this point.
Hope you kill a biggun.

Iowa draw for this year is done so you'll have to wait until next year. 5 points will draw any tag. We hunt public land, zone 4. Here's a link to some of our successes.

Thanks for sharing Joe. Those are some solid deer! I was kinda on the fence before app deadline but I decided to hold off this year because I'm still not sure what Im going to plan this fall and since you don'tnt loose your points I decided to wait another year until I can come up with a game plan.

Good deal.
Im sitting on 5 points right now. A man I know invited me to himt his private farm in Iowa so I start building points. Well he sold the farm so now what? I thought about hunting public but sure what to do at this point.
Hope you kill a biggun.
From your handle I'm assuming your bowhunting? Plenty of public land and not a bunch of pressure during archery season. Pick a unit, go online to their map page, pick out some public land and go hunt and have fun.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom