Iowa success.

12pointer

Shot this deer Sun. night, came down the field in front of me chasing two does and stopped in front of me at 65 yards. Thought that was a little too far for a crossbow shot so I just watched him walk into the creek bottom following one of the does. Hour and a half later I hear soft grunt behind me, I turn and look and it's him checking out two does that were 20 yards from me. He ran the does off and was on his way to check another doe at the top of the hill as I turned in the tree and had a 30-yard shot. Went about 80-yards and piled up.
000.JPG

Congratulations 12 point, I’ve been waiting for a picture of you with a STUD like that! Great buck! That other buck is the fattest I think I’ve seen. I’m not good at judging whitetails cause I would have guessed the score higher on that one

Congratulations 12 point, I’ve been waiting for a picture of you with a STUD like that! Great buck! That other buck is the fattest I think I’ve seen. I’m not good at judging whitetails cause I would have guessed the score higher on that one
I think there may have been another buck out of the picture and he's posturing with his hair flared out. Here's a picture when he first showed up. He would have scored higher than the one I shot.
IMAG0114.JPG

Shot this deer Sun. night, came down the field in front of me chasing two does and stopped in front of me at 65 yards. Thought that was a little too far for a crossbow shot so I just watched him walk into the creek bottom following one of the does. Hour and a half later I hear soft grunt behind me, I turn and look and it's him checking out two does that were 20 yards from me. He ran the does off and was on his way to check another doe at the top of the hill as I turned in the tree and had a 30-yard shot. Went about 80-yards and piled up.View attachment 93944
I look forward to your posts! Nice buck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom