Iowa Whitetails

I finally drew an archery tag in zone 4 with 4 points. My outfitter gave up his leases due to the economy. I believe I have found another property but it just adds to the fun of the hunt.

Glad to hear the bucks are doing well. I bet the beans are waist high with all the rain.

Good luck in your hunts this year.

Gary

Wow it took you 4 points to draw zone 4? Yikes it's been a while since I hunted Iowa, we hunted public land in zone 5 several trips. Back then it took 1-2 points to draw anywhere but zone 9. Since I moved to Illinois 3 years ago it's hard to justify going to Iowa or Kansas for $500 tags plus gas money when I get 2 IL tags for $26/each. I have 4 points for Iowa and would like to return, but........... After driving by Prairie DuChein, Wisonsin I have had a desire to blow my Iowa points trying zone 9.

This year I drew a slammer gun permit in Schuyler County and muzzleloader permit in Cass County,IL so I am staying home playing in Schuyler during bow season.

I think the Kisky's place in Garden Grove is in zone 4? Unreal bucks there.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom