Iran will trigger all-out regional war if attacked

M

manny15

LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-07 AT 08:19PM (MST)[p]Iran will trigger all-out regional war if attacked, official says.

US weekly Defense News quotes a number of senior Iranian officials threatening to fire ballistic missiles in masses against targets in Arab Gulf states and Israel if US forces strike Tehran's nuclear facilities

Ynet
Published: 06.11.07, 15:18 / Israel News

If US forces strike Iranian nuclear facilities, Tehran will respond by triggering an all-out regional war, Iranian officials said last week in an interview with the Defense News weekly.

?Ballistic missiles would be fired in masses against targets in Persian Gulf states and Israel,? one Foreign Ministry official said. ?The objective would be to overwhelm US missile defense systems with dozens and maybe hundreds of missiles fired simultaneously at specific targets.?

The newspaper quotes a number of Iranian officials whose comments reflect Tehran's official line but who could not obtain permission to speak on the record at short notice.

According to the officials, Tehran?s primary targets would be US military installations and strategic targets in US-allied Arabian Gulf states, including oil depots, refineries, power plants and desalination facilities US warships would also face waves of surface-to-surface cruise missiles sent to overwhelm their countermeasures.

One Iranian official with knowledge of the leadership?s national-security discussions said his country?s leaders anticipate that US forces will strike with no warning against the military?s command-and-control network, and have ordered ballistic- and cruise-missile battery crews to launch the retaliation plan within an hour after a US attack begins.

?The US will be as surprised with Iranian military capabilities as the Israelis were with Hizbullah in last summer?s war in Lebanon,? he said. ?Most of our people are confident we would give the Americans hell and likely emerge victorious.?

Admiral Ali Shamkhani, a former Iranian defense minister, told Defense News that special targets would include Arabian Gulf states that help Washington to justify a strike. Shamkhani runs the Center of Strategic Studies, a think tank comprised of former senior foreign, defense and interior ministers who advise Ayatollah Ali Khameni, the country?s supreme leader.

?Allegations by some Arab gulf states that the Iranian nuclear program poses an environmental threat to the area and that it would spark a nuclear arms race are aimed at helping the US establish legitimacy for its anticipated aggression against Iran,? Shamkhani said.

US military action threatens Iran?s existence, he said, ?but most of those who speak about the war option are well aware that Iran has the capability to face this choice.?

According to the report, in case of an American attack Tehran will also allow al-Qaeda and other Islamic terrorist groups free passage across its borders from Afghanistan and Asia into the Middle East.

?Iran will open a freeway for terrorists from Afghanistan all the way to Lebanon, enabling the terrorists to strike in almost every country in the Middle East,? said the official with knowledge of national-security discussions.

He added that Iran currently bans such transits from Afghanistan, forcing them to take longer routes and risk capture in other countries. ?This positive action would not continue if Iran is attacked by the US.?

SO SHOULD WE WAIT UNTIL THEY HAVE EVEN MORE & A LARGER ARSONAL???

I SURE AS HELL HOPE THE PRESIDENT DOESN'T START A GROUND WAR WITH THEM!!!

LETS DO SOME FLY-OVERS & PUSH SOME BUTTONS!!!

THE MM ANGELS WON'T LIKE WHAT I JUST SAID!!!

SO I ASK THEM HOW THEY'D HANDLE IT???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING ITS A PRETTY GOOD PLAN,THEY THINK THEY'LL WIN,I SAY LETS SHOW EM DIFFERENT!!!

This makes sense, sure we would win in the end but at what cost. it's a 100% gaurantee Muslims will seek revenge here in the US with the support of most Arab nations and maybe even China and Russia if WE start something. add the fact oil prices will shoot out of control for a long period of time wrecking the worlds economy ( yes ours too ) and it's obvious what we're going to do, keep putting pressure on Iran's supporters handle this situation. we're not going to take any military action you can bank on that, maybe we would have before our Iraq learnaments but not now.

WELL dude!!!

THAT AIN'T WHAT RLEH & RUS IS THINKING'S GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

SO YOU DON'T THINK LITTLE GEORGE IS GONNA ATTACK THEM???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-07 AT 09:13PM (MST)[p]I receved this from friends in Israel...

INTELLIGENCE:

To impede the production of fissile material requires incapacitating only three facilities of Iran's nuclear infrastructure. In ascending order of importance, these are: The heavy water plant and plutonium production reactors under construction at Arak, a uranium conversion facility in Isfahan, and a uranium enrichment facility at Natanz. Destroying the Natanz facility in particular, they note, "is critical to impeding Iran's progress toward nuclearization." Israel is in possession of this intelligence.

2) WEAPONS:

To damage all three facilities with reasonable confidence requires - given their size, their being underground, and the weapons available to the Israeli forces - 24 5,000-lb. bombs and 24 2,000-lb. bombs. Israel is in possession of such capabilities.

3) PLATFORMS:

Noting the "odd amalgamation of technologies" available to the Iranians and the limitations of their fighter planes and ground defenses to engage the hi-tech Israeli air force, the writers calculate that the IDF needs a relatively small strike force of 25 F-15I jets and 25 F-16I jets. Israel is in possession of this force and much more.

4) ROUTES:

Israeli jets can reach their targets via three paths: Turkey to the north, Jordan and Iraq to the east, or Saudi Arabia to the south. In terms of fuel and cargo, the distances in all three cases are manageable for the Israeli jets.

5) PROSPECTS OF SUCCESS:

The authors calculate, for the operation to succeed, that 24 Israeli jets must reach Natanz, six Isfahan, and five Arak, or 35 all together out of 50. Turned around, that means the Iranian defenders have to stop at least 16 of the 50 Israeli jets, or one-third of the strike force, in order to limit the operation's success. The authors consider this level of Iranian response "considerable" for Natanz and "almost unimaginable" for the other two targets in light of Israeli military superiority.

In all, the authors conclude that the relentless modernization of Israel's air force gives it "the capability to destroy even well-hardened targets in Iran with some degree of confidence." Comparing an Iranian operation to Israel's 1981 attack on Iraq's Osirak nuclear reactor which was a complete success, they find this operation "would appear to be no more risky" than the previous one.

The question which the authors did not address is whether any of the Turkish, Jordanian, American or Saudi governments would consent to Israeli penetration of their air spaces (Iraq is under American control). In other words, unless the IDF secures advance permission to cross these territories, the Israeli pilots might have to fight their way to Iran. More than any other factor, this one imperils the entire mission, though the IDF could reduce this danger by flying along border lines, "permitting" both countries en route to claim Israeli planes were in their neighbor's air space, thus saving face.

In addition, the authors also imply that the IDF could reach Kharg Island, the strategic port through which over 90 percent of Iranian oil is exported, heavily damaging the Iranian economy while they are "in the neighborhood." According to this study, the very fact that the Israeli forces have "a reasonable chance of success" to unilaterally destroy key Iranian nuclear facilities could help deter Teheran from proceeding with its weapon program, making a diplomatic deal more likely." Or so the world hopes.

In addition to all this, the authors did not address the cost Israel will have to pay in civilian casualties. Due to the advanced missile technology of Syria and Iran, the next war will sadly involve many Israeli civilian targets, unlike all previous wars when the IDF was able to push the battles outside of Israel's borders. They also did not take into account the international ramifications whereby Israel will become a scapegoat, being blamed, punished and most likely sanctioned for doing the world's "dirty work

whoops forgot this heading...

CAN ISRAEL NEUTRALIZE IRAN BY ITSELF?

Given American (and Western) reluctance to engage Iran, and Israel's unimaginable and increasing political and strategic predicament, the big question is will Israel take pre-emptive action to "quiet down the neighborhood," or sit back and wait to be attacked?

Whitney Raas and Austin Long from MIT studied these scenarios and published an impressive analysis, "Osirak Redux? Assessing Israeli Capabilities to Destroy Iranian Nuclear Facilities," in the journal International Security. Their studies focus on the feasibility, not political desirability or strategic ramifications, of a situation where the IDF (the Israeli Defense Forces) decides to damage the Iranian nuclear infrastructure. (The following is a military/technical analysis for those interested in this aspect of the Middle East drama, as the authors consider five components of a successful strike):

Interesting, we don't know how factual it is but it sounds logical. I don't see where Israel has much to fear in the line of sanctions we're the only ones that support them anyway. if they do something along these lines while they may have success the price they pay may be higher than they think, we're a half world away from these people they're next door. I doubt very much they'll take action until all diplomatic channels are exhuasted and that will take some time.

Bobcat , no I don't think Bush will take any action for some time even if he wants to, he may be stupid but I don't think he's crazy . I still think China or Russia will defuse this before anything rash happens, if they don't then that probably means we've got WAY more to worry about than Iran.

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-07
>AT 08:19?PM (MST)

>
>Iran will trigger all-out regional war
>if attacked, official says.
>
>US weekly Defense News quotes a
>number of senior Iranian officials
>threatening to fire ballistic missiles
>in masses against targets in
>Arab Gulf states and Israel
>if US forces strike Tehran's
>nuclear facilities
>
>Ynet
>Published: 06.11.07, 15:18 / Israel
>News
>
>
>If US forces strike Iranian nuclear
>facilities, Tehran will respond by
>triggering an all-out regional war,
>Iranian officials said last week
>in an interview with the
>Defense News weekly.
>
>?Ballistic missiles would be fired in
>masses against targets in Persian
>Gulf states and Israel,? one
>Foreign Ministry official said. ?The
>objective would be to overwhelm
>US missile defense systems with
>dozens and maybe hundreds of
>missiles fired simultaneously at specific
>targets.?
>
>The newspaper quotes a number of
>Iranian officials whose comments reflect
>Tehran's official line but who
>could not obtain permission to
>speak on the record at
>short notice.
>
>According to the officials, Tehran?s primary
>targets would be US military
>installations and strategic targets in
>US-allied Arabian Gulf states, including
>oil depots, refineries, power plants
>and desalination facilities US warships
>would also face waves of
>surface-to-surface cruise missiles sent to
>overwhelm their countermeasures.
>
>One Iranian official with knowledge of
>the leadership?s national-security discussions said
>his country?s leaders anticipate that
>US forces will strike with
>no warning against the military?s
>command-and-control network, and have ordered
>ballistic- and cruise-missile battery crews
>to launch the retaliation plan
>within an hour after a
>US attack begins.
>
>?The US will be as surprised
>with Iranian military capabilities as
>the Israelis were with Hizbullah
>in last summer?s war in
>Lebanon,? he said. ?Most of
>our people are confident we
>would give the Americans hell
>and likely emerge victorious.?
>
>Admiral Ali Shamkhani, a former Iranian
>defense minister, told Defense News
>that special targets would include
>Arabian Gulf states that help
>Washington to justify a strike.
>Shamkhani runs the Center of
>Strategic Studies, a think tank
>comprised of former senior foreign,
>defense and interior ministers who
>advise Ayatollah Ali Khameni, the
>country?s supreme leader.
>
>?Allegations by some Arab gulf states
>that the Iranian nuclear program
>poses an environmental threat to
>the area and that it
>would spark a nuclear arms
>race are aimed at helping
>the US establish legitimacy for
>its anticipated aggression against Iran,?
>Shamkhani said.
>
>US military action threatens Iran?s existence,
>he said, ?but most of
>those who speak about the
>war option are well aware
>that Iran has the capability
>to face this choice.?
>
>According to the report, in case
>of an American attack Tehran
>will also allow al-Qaeda and
>other Islamic terrorist groups free
>passage across its borders from
>Afghanistan and Asia into the
>Middle East.
>
>?Iran will open a freeway for
>terrorists from Afghanistan all the
>way to Lebanon, enabling the
>terrorists to strike in almost
>every country in the Middle
>East,? said the official with
>knowledge of national-security discussions.
>
>He added that Iran currently bans
>such transits from Afghanistan, forcing
>them to take longer routes
>and risk capture in other
>countries. ?This positive action would
>not continue if Iran is
>attacked by the US.?
>

I say so what. To me this looks like posturing by a scared bunch. Lets get it on we are only delaying the inevitable. Wipe Iran off the map..................a whole lot of problems solved.

Wow and all this time we thought this was serious. heck while we're at it since China and Russia are going to be ticked at us let's take them out along with N Korea,Syria,Palistine and after all the 9/11 bombers were from Saudi so let's wipe them off the map too. this is all so simple and best of all there's no down side, let's get 'er done.

Let's be thankful Bush is hobbled and some intellegent people are working on this matter as we speak. if we do go to war this time we'll know we had no choice , shoot first ask questions later is a tactic we won't use again for a while.

it's gonna be interesting to see how this will all play out in the next few months, cause Israel is geting nervous.

Sounds like Iran is saying the same thing that Sadam said before we attacked Iraq. His statement was that it would be "the mother of all battles". I guess that can be treated as famous last words. It shows Iran is getting very fearful, but their radical Jihad president will not back down. He is willing to destroy his own country for his beliefs and Moslim agenda.
Iran boasts about it's military capabilities, but for 8 years ingaged Iraq in a war that ended up in trench warfare stalemate that neither side could win.
Iran may have made a big blunder by threating to unlease missles into other Arab countries, now those countries will be seeing them as a very real viable threat, like they did Iraq. I have a feeling that several of these countries will work with removing this threat, even if it is behind the scenes and under the table for their own security and saving face.
I so not see Russia or China stopping the nuclear research. China will not want to lose face, and russia needs the money that Iran is paying for their help.
so that leaves two options, stick head in sand and pray your butt does not take a kick, or bomb the radicals back to where they belong. I like the idea of also knocking out their oil delivery site. A little tought times with the economy will get the locals stirred up at their Gov. and president.
If Iran does not stop their production of nuclear materials, and allow inspections to insure it, they will be bombed. Like I said before, it is just a matter of who does it. I am starting to lean towards Israel, but they will have our blessing and help.

RELH

You mock Iran for not winning in Iraq, have we left and nobody told me? Iran is much stronger than they were then, no they couldn't beat us or Israel ( same thing ) but with the support they'ld have from around the region they'ld put on a fair show. this doesn't begin and end with Iran, can you even comprehend that? this is BIG in the eyes of China, Russia and the rest of the world. we don't even have Tony Blair as a lap dog this time around Iraq took him out so wake up, we're all alone in a region that hates us and many counties say they won't even allow us to operate against Iran from their soil or air space without UN approval for force.

China isn't going to lose face they haven't even put much effort into it yet, they can force Iran if they decide to just give them some time, we've still got some.. I get a kick out of jumping jenny wrens wanting to bomb before negotiations even get serious, if you haven't learned anything from Iraq your out of touch reality. 99% of the time these thing work themselves out just like Iraq would have given time, after all else has failed we may atack Iran but you're going to have to wait a while. don't start your popcorn just yet.

I like the idea of also knocking out their oil delivery site. A little tought times with the economy will get the locals stirred up at their Gov. and president.
====================

i dissagree, meirly because them people are wierd, and would still blame america for their plite...

I was in Israel about a month ago.......Israeli's are always worked up. The land of milk and honey is desolate in some areas. Here's a monastery in the Jordanian desert built about 1700 years ago. About 5 miles from this place I saw 3 "deer" looking animals. A fawn was with the bigger one. No horns with bigger ears like a muley doe. They acted very "antelope" like. Anyone know what I might have been seeing at about 600 yards out?

MTbucksIsrael006.jpg

Dean Parisian
Chippewa Partners
Team Muleys Pro Staff
http://chippewapartners.blogspot.com

Bombs AWAY!!! Let em fly!! We dont even need to touch the ground just do it from the air. RandMcnally will need to redo their maps since their will no longer be an IRAN on it.

Dude;
You need to calm down and go back and really take a strong look at what you wrote in your last post. It is full of contradictions from one paragraph to another. It makes about as much sense as you usually do in your liberal tirades.

RELH

Where's the contradictions? we have no allies in this conflict unless negotiations fail ( I mean really fail , not just that we're bored ) and if we take action without UN approval Iran will have support from the whole region, and most likly China and Russia. what doesn't tie together there? no wonder you like Bush he doesn't listen either.

China has the ability to resolve this by any means they see fit and it's in their best interest to do so. that said I don't think we'll need to take any action agaist Iran when all is said and done if we give this time, and we will. this may pee in your pool and deprive you of 1000 times more fun than we're having in Iraq but I think that's a good thing.

Dude;
Since you can not see the contradictions, I will point some of them out to you. I really do not expect you to understand it or want to understand it since you are a one sided wrist wringing liberal with no grit in your system.
In your post you mentioned that I mocked Iran for not winning their war with Iraq and that they were stonger today. Well Iraq was far stonger also when we defeated their military in a lighting biltzkrieg syle of warfare.
You said "with the support they will have from around the region, they will put on a fair show"
Dude after their threats to launch missles on their neighbor Arab countries, they will get only token support at best. The only country there that might support them will be Syria, and it will not be much for fear that they will get squashed also.
You said "this is big in China and Russia" then you turn right around and stated" China is not going to lose face, they haven't even put much effort into it yet". Which is it???
Then you mention about us wanting to bomb before negotiations get serious. Just how darn serious must it get. Negotiations have been going on for a year. during that time Iran has continued with their nuclear program and have made repeated statements that they will not desist from it and will not accept any outside interferrence with the program. Now they have made threats that are indictive of declaring war on us, Israel, and even other Arab countries. If we listen to the likes of your feelings, we have another 9-11 before we do anything.
One of your last statements was to the fact if we have not learned anything from Iraq, we are out of touch with reality.
I do not know where in your pea brain that you dragged that one up. It inferrs that we are advocating a ground war with Iran like we did in Iraq and get bogged down with fighting terroists.
No one has been advocating a ground war, just a precision bombing run that will distroy their nuke sites and sit the program back or stop it complelty.
Now I know why you are such a big defender of slick willie, you and him think just alike when it comes to doing nothing about protecting our country and it's citizens. Were you the little kid in school that got whipped everyday by the school bully and lost your backbone? I do not mention this for vindictive reasons, I really do wonder if you have any backbone or if you are a outright pacifist.

RELH

Now your ignorance is showing I've over estimated you. if China is in negotiations and we go ahead and bomb anyway that will be a slap in their face, Iran is important to them and if we jump the gun it will be a big deal. if China gives up they can't really blame us, even though they won't like it I doubt they'ld support Iran. you seem to be too stupid to understand I'm not saying we should walk away and ignore this problem, I'm saying we still have time to work this out before Iran has the ability to do much harm. politics within Iran may solve this also, all of Iran isn't behind this leader or a war. are you really stupid enough to think we can just drop bombs, fly off and all is well? yeah right. while I have little confidence in this administration to defuse this situation the rest of the world is working on it, give them some time and if they fail we can still drop bombs on short notice.

The problem with your 'thought process' is you assume we can negotiate with Iran. What supports that 'mentality'? Is it where they have stated NUMEROUS times, they desire to wipe the Jews off the face of the earth, or where they say, "Death to America"? How long do we wait? As long as we did with N Korea? That turned out well. As bad as it is that N Korea has nukes, it will be much worse if Iran gets them. They are the ones supplying the SOB's in Iraq with bombs, imagine what will happen once they acquire nukes. Is your last name Neville? I prefer Churchills approach to dealing with governments like Iran.

PRO

Pro;
It is very funny that you mentioned Neville Chamberlain, while reading Dudes posts, the slogan "Peace in our time" ran though my mind and putting Dude into that group of persons who have no touch of the real world. Just their fanasty world of "stepping though the tulips" as Tiny Tim did .

RELH

Sounds like a lot of posturing to me. I don't think the neighboring Arab states would take too kindly to Iran starting outright warfare with the coalition forces. It's not like we don't have our allies or at least business partners in the Middle East. Anyway, I'm fairly sure the boomers sneaking around the Mediterranean would make very short work of any Iranian aggression.

You know, I think George senior ? Collin Powell ? Schwarskov (I have no idea how to spell that name)? had the right idea?.. Bomb the crap outta the opposition, ruin their military capabilities & then back off and let political system finish the job. Committing occupational forces just ain?t working in this region. In fact little George?s policies have almost ruined our country. (We will survive this, & be stronger for it, thank god)

RUS

I just read this in todays news:

The U.S. military said its Baghdad force had uncovered six Iranian-made rockets Sunday in a school yard that was suspected of being a launching site against the heavily fortified Green Zone in the capital.

If I was President the only thing Iran could retaliate with would be spit wads!

Here we go, I'll try extreme redundancy and see if it gets through. for the 1000th time I'm not saying WE will have much luck negotiating with Iran. Russia , China and most of the rest of the world will have to do that not only to stop the escalation of violence in the region but to protect their economic interest. if we don't allow these countries time to deal with this matter we may face them supporting Iran in whatever way they can against us and Israel. while I doubt very much any super power would get directly envolved with us over this supporting our enemy is very possible if they feel we attacked premature. if the world was as simple and small as your tree house world this would be easy to solve, I'm sad to say it's not and that's why we haven't already bombed them. Bush would have pounded on the button so hard he'ld have pushed it through the table with his broken hands if you were right on this one RELH. Bush is smarter than you, that's gotta hurt a little.

It's true that Iran is isolated, however their alliances with Russia and China are worth mentioning. Iran was noted as part of the Axis of Evil, and like Lil Kim escalated the rhetoric. Pakistan a nuclear state, led the list of terrorist states until we removed them in exchange for their cooperation in the Afghanistan Campaign.

The cat is already out of the bag when it comes to Pakistan. Their leader Gen. Musharrof gained power through a military coup and does not have the support of the majority of Pakistanis. Several attempts have already been made to take out Musharrof. So the thought that some group of radicals could get nukes is only one well-placed bullet away. Unlike Iran you won't have to wait years for intermediate range guidance systems...it's turnkey babe.

Russia and China are pleased by all this anti-U.S. chaos. I believe their sole intentions are to see a nuclear armed Iran. The Chinese have no history in playing a major pacifist role in international politics. Russia and China are watching us carefully play the first hand in the world of global oil assurance.

China did not just launch a satellite killiing missle along with Russia's testing new guidance systems out of coincidence. They are sending a message that if threatened militarily or perhaps economically, expect confrontation.

What countries import the most Iranian oil?

What will keep the U.S. out of Iran today and in the next 30 years?.......A nuclear armed Iran.

Neville Chamberlain...no, Joe Kennedy perhaps only he could be
correct this time. Afterall, if we had kept Sadam in his box his own opposition could have killed him by now without the loss of a single american life, granted we would have been doing U.N. sponsored fly-overs for the last 17 years. A new more moderate baathist party could have attained power and would be desperately appealing for U.S. Aid and political alliance.

Iran actually shares some fun facts with it's neighboring Iraq. Both countries have had their elected leaders removed or assassinated in U.S. sponsored coups. Both countries have had to endure cruel and ruthless U.S. puppet regimes for decades. Both countries provided low crude prices for the market and purchased large amounts of U.S. military weapons. In 6 years, Iran's army with the assistance of the Nixon Administration grew from the 28th largest standing army to the 6th largest standing army.

Both countries fought a war of attrition over a minute strip of land. Both countries had a habit of sending political prisoners and criminal prisoners to serve as fodder for 7 years at a cost of 1 million dead. Both countries have no love for the U.S. and no trust of U.S. intentions.

If we do a U.N. approved or unapproved strategic and massive air strike will it be considered an act of war? What would the Iranians do in response to such an action? When would we know the war is over?

So let's say Afghanistan is War #1, Iraq is War #2. Shouldn't we finish or at least positively progress with either #1 or #2, before venturing into #3. I say pull back to the no fly-zones, let the sunni and shiite in the middle figure it out. If the world's biggest pussies the Saudi's want to get involved, like the Iranians I say go to it. In the meantime we secure the piss out of the north and south. Who are we to get involved if the Iranians and the Saudis want a proxy war in central Iraq?

I say we wait and keep slinging rhetoric and veiled threats to Iran until they get a newly elected leader. The Ayatollahs know they could lose the support of the people, they might back off with a new face after they have cashed in on the current global anti-U.S. sentiment.

In the end history will show or will be re-written to show that we deposed a tyrant, but just couldn't accomplish our humanitarian goals due to the overwhelming sectarian violence.

Of course, we set up security for refugees in the North and the South (where the oil is) to continue our humanitarian efforts and assisted with building their future economic infrastructure (oil).

I like it!

I'M VOTING YOU IN eel!!!

YOU GET MY VOTE eel!!!

I'LL WRITE YOU IN!!!

I WILL NEVER EVER VOTE FOR THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS EVER FRICKEN EVER AGAIN!!!

DONE THAT ONCE!!!

THATS ENOUGH!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THAT IS WILLING TO DO FLY-OVERS AT eel's COMAND!!!

RE: I'M VOTING YOU IN eel!!!

"little George?s policies have almost ruined our country." That has got to be the most laughable quote of all time. That even surpasses the time D'man said the tug boat captain will have to live with killing the whale that was the reincarnated indian chief. Almost ruined our country. My God get a grip man.

As for Dude, he actually believes Hillary is the answer. Unbeilievable. RELH and PRO the problem with people like Dude and Forwall is their HATRED for Bush has blinded all logical thinking.

Someone is going to have to take out their nuclear sites (US or Isreal) and then bomb anything that moves along their border.
Tell China and Russia to FO and point the big boys at them, they'll see it our way.
It's kinda like a bully in high school terrorizing every body and all the girls and nerds don't dare to do anything and along comes a real man and whoops some butt and after the fight everything gets back to normal.
Wars hell but nessary, you can't PC and nice these people to death.
They are feeding off the fluffy liberals and political correttness in this country and it's hurting us.....
Man Up America!

>Someone is going to have to
>take out their nuclear sites
>(US or Isreal) and then
>bomb anything that moves along
>their border.
>Tell China and Russia to FO
>and point the big boys
>at them, they'll see it
>our way.
>It's kinda like a bully in
>high school terrorizing every body
>and all the girls and
>nerds don't dare to do
>anything and along comes a
>real man and whoops some
>butt and after the fight
>everything gets back to normal.
>
>Wars hell but nessary, you can't
>PC and nice these people
>to death.
>They are feeding off the fluffy
>liberals and political correttness in
>this country and it's hurting
>us.....
>Man Up America!

Very well said.
Russia wont do diddly squat, Reagan punked them with ease and it will be even easier this time around if neccessary. China will standby and do nothing. They fall if we fall. There will be no one to buy their products, so they wont do squat. Iran needs a butt whoopin in a bad way. Maybe Dude and Forwall can fly over and talk their faces off.............yea talking, that will work....................NOT. It is time for action.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom