Ironic Isn't It?

H

huntsonora

I find it ironic that the people that sling the majority of the mud here on this forum have their profiles disabled. I think that profiles should be filled out and displayed. Its way to easy for somebody to make personal attacks while hiding behind a computer.

Just my .02

Drummond

witness protection program.........and your grandma wears combat boots.

JB"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

Drum

THEY'RE JUST A BUNCH OF PUSSIES!!!

I'M TALKING ABOUT THE ONES THAT DISABLE JUST TO TALK BIG!!!

THESE ARE THE KIND THAT WOULD TURN & RUN THE OTHER WAY IF THEY WERE PUT IN COMBAT TO PROTECT AMERICAN FREEDOM!!!

NUFF SAID!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WHAT I'LL BE CALLED THIS TIME,THE LIST IS BIG & GETTING BIGGER!!!

bess, you can't say that word!!!. I have been on this site for a loooong time and it's always been that way. Just ignore them they are like little kids once they can't get your attention anymore they just move on to bother someone else.

kingfish

YOU ARE RIGHT!!!

I CAN'T SAY IT!!!

BUT EVERYBODYELSE CAN!!!

WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE ME CALL THEM THAT MEANS THE SAME THING???

MAYBE ONE OF THE MODERATORS COULD CHANGE THE P TO A W!!!

THE ONLY bobcat CALLING THEM AS I'M SEEING THEM,ME BAD!!!

I was thinking the same thing Sonora, with the
big bucks for Co. thread, the poster stated "I'm just calling a spade a spade" ~ profile disabled.

I think here is what was really said.

"I'm calling a spade a spade, just as long as I can hide while saying so"

I've got good idea who it is anyway.

bobby,
you are fined one credit of the verbal moral code.

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Remeber the days when you could sign in as a "guest" to remain annonymous, then sling all the mud you wanted?? LOL that was a joke. Same thing applies for some of those few that dissable their profile. What are you hiding from? LOL :'(

RockyMtnOyster

True statement. I don't see an issue with a fully displayed name etc., except that a lot of these guys would just use a fake one anyway. Too bad, but I suppose technology has it's advantages for everybody, even the weenies.
Personally, I just use several different computers from work, then nobody can track my ICQ address...or whatever it is...lol

Drummond and B_F_E,
I'm not sure why you guys are so hung up on this. Drum, yours doesnt say where you are from, even though everyone knows you just moved to Ft Collins. B_F_E, you are from State of Mind?...Good one.

A couple reasons why I dont feel the need to fill out my profile. 1st, my area already gets too much attention and hunting pressure, and I dont feel like calling any more attention to it. 2nd, I really dont think that it has any bearing on the argument. I'm not hiding, I just prefer to keep my cards a little closer to my chest than most I guess.

B_F_E, Do I threaten you? You have yet to contribute anything usefull to any thread I have posted on, you just pop in and take a stab at me, then dissapear. I assure you that you don't know me, and more than likely never will.

>A couple reasons why I dont
>feel the need to fill
>out my profile. 1st,
>my area already gets too
>much attention and hunting pressure,
>and I dont feel like
>calling any more attention to
>it. 2nd, I really
>dont think that it has
>any bearing on the argument.
> I'm not hiding, I
>just prefer to keep my
>cards a little closer to
>my chest than most I
>guess.

It absolutely has bearing on the arguement. You speculated as to what a "want ad for big mule deer" would say and slammed a guy thats working his tail off. You would not back down from that and have basically labeled anybody looking for a big deer a "Muley Crazy" guy which is absurd. I guess he's an easy target for guys looking to vent but as I stated before, it really detracts from a very valid arguement.

I emailed you my phone number and was willing to clear a few things up for you and have yet to receive a call. It seems to me like your mind is made up and you just dont want to believe that you could be wrong on a few things.

Drummond

That want ad that you think I speculated on was derived almost word for word from what I heard in person from at least a dozen people this fall. I never said they werent working their tails off, just expressed my displeasure in what they are working it off doing. If you would just read the posts, the exact same thing is being echoed by people from all over the place, not just me.

You still have not presented an argument as to how where I am from or what my name is matters with these issues. Whether I am from CO, TX, CA, or UT, Alamosa, Lubbock, Fresno, or Provo, my argument would be the same and in my opinion would not have more or less validity either way.

You're right about my mind being made up, but I fully accept that I may be wrong on a few things, I guess it just depends on your view, but like I said, just my opinion I dont really expect anyone to agree.(Turns out alot of people do though huh?)

LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-05 AT 06:21PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-05 AT 06:20?PM (MST)

"That want ad that you think I speculated on was derived almost word for word from what I heard in person from at least a dozen people this fall."

OOPS, my bad, I guess that makes it OK to post on the internet then. My problem with you is that you have not even made an attempt to get the story straight. You hear from a dozen or so folks and that makes it the gospel. I have offered on a number of occassions to talk with you about it and NADA! You want to sound so politically correct but you slam a few people and do so without identifying yourself and I have always felt there is nothing more chickenshit than that. Thats my opinion and its not going to change. There are a number of people on this site that I disagree with on a regular basis but its nice to know that they have the nads to post who they are. I could give a rats behind where you friggin live. Its completely irrelevant.

Drum

Hell, if you really want to know the story then email me your phone number and I'll call you on my dime. Seems to me that getting both sides would be the proper thing to do if nothing else.

Man I take my hunting seriously but some guys are just a little on the too serious side.

Geez Drum,
I hate all this bickering around Christmas. Lets just agree that I dont have the story straight, and that I am a chickenshit. The people on this board who need to know who I am do, and I am fine with everybody else not knowing, so I guess we'll have to live with that. Thanks for acknowledging that it is completely irrelevant where I live, I couldnt agree more.

I'm just tired of fighing with you. Contrary to what you may believe, I did not start posting after 3+ years of lurking to attack you and your pals. I have nothing against you Drum and dont feel the need to start a fued with you and your clan.

I'm sure we are going to post plenty more things that are going to piss each other off, and I certainly dont mind you saying when I do, but for right now I would just like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas, I hope that God blesses you all in the upcoming year.

Talk to you soon.
Peashooter

Good reply Peashooter, Hunt & me disagree early & often, but I have total respect for him, don't hate me for trying to figure out who you are thats a component for respect in my book, & thats what I do.
Don't mind those people sneaking around your yard, they are just my spies :)
Merry Christmas.

B_F_E,
I understand what you are saying about finding out who people are. Hopefully over time I will earn your respect through my love of hunting and the animals, and my willingness to try and do something about the stuff I think is wrong.

I appreciate your reply, and hope you have a good Christmas.

BTW, It's public knowledge that anyone sneaking around in my yard gets shot.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom