Is everybody out shooting?

D

Dirtysteve

This place has been dead lately. Here's a question for you to think about.
If you could get one gun and cost wouldn't be an issue what would it be?
I think I would have to get a grade 6, Browning 4 barrel set. If I could find one!

Cost not an issue... Hummm...

I would have to say a custom made 6.5/284 with a Nesika action, a Lilja or Heart barrel, an exhibition grade stock, and a Nightforce scope. :D

another pre 64 model 70 i guess. no particular caliber. maybe a .375. that or a really nice model 71 or an 1886.

Don't exactly understand your question, so I tell you what I would really like to have but won't because of the price. A Win model 42 engraved and adorned with gold.

I would go with the Perazzi 4 gun set instead of the Browning. Anyone have $250k laying around?

Hummm....Perazzi I do like and I will probably take alot of crap for this but I would still stick to the Browning. But if money was not a problem then I would buy both! LOL! You answered my question correctly.

I forgot to mention, the Perazzi's would probably be engraved with the nekid chica pattern.}>

I'd go for a 4 barrel Krieghoff set and a Holland & Holland .600Nitro Dbl.gun, just to say I got one!!!! :D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom