Is he a taker for you this year?

What do you think that buck would score Brian?
I honestly wouldn't even talk about any sort of "score" on this buck. In my view, he's one of those bucks that is just special because of the width and cheaters. I probably looked at a couple dozen or more bucks last year that would out score this one, but he was still better in my opinion than most of those that out scored him. You know what I mean?
I never even thought about a score. What do you guys think he'd score?

He's not my personal 'dream buck' I guess, but I'm not going to be passing on a 30" buck with good forks and extras... LOL, describing him outloud like that makes it even crazier to think I'd pass. LOL

Lemme see him on day 5 of a hunt, just so I'm certain he's the best one around.

If that buck jumped up underneath me I would just pull the trigger. No questions asked..
Time to look different story.

Absolutely a shooter for me… then again I’ve only killed a few small bucks… gotta work my way up to a giant. Goal is to shoot a bigger buck than my last one

Can’t imagine a circumstance/tag I’m ever likely to hold where I’m not shooting. I’d take that buck if the opportunity arose without question.

There are not many times I've had a tag in my pocket that I would pass on a buck like that. I would shoot him the 1st 5 minutes of my NV, ID or NM tags that I have in 2022.

A tall wide frame with some character like that kicker makes him too hard for me to pass. I would shoot him before a couple higher scoring bucks I've killed.

If I had to guess, I would say 174" gross.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom