IS IT CHRISTMAS?..........in Oct!!

R

RACKMASTER

2 fair deer tags 1 great one and GIANTS ARE SITTING GOOD....I just started seeing a sweet thing who can't say no to anything I ask her!! and they farm RICE.....New gun's..NEW DECOYS, CALLS and plenty of OT!
good luck EEL...
WY Game and Fish Bio dude sent me a box for teeth to mail in from my beast..did you get one? he said last years age "was avg 5.7 years old" that seems old for an avg.. I am leaving for X-1 tonight after work.. i'll call ya Steve.
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-10 AT 09:04AM (MST)[p]I just started seeing a
>sweet thing who can't say
>no to anything I ask
>her!! and they farm RICE.....

Rack... It always starts that way and little by little things change and before you know it there are lots of no's to most everything.

Besides that good luck on the deer hunts.. kill a toad.

>I just started seeing a
>>sweet thing who can't say
>>no to anything I ask
>>her!! and they farm RICE.....
>
>Rack... It always starts that way
>and little by little things
>change and before you know
>it there are lots of
>no's to most everything.
>
>Besides that good luck on the
>deer hunts.. kill a toad.
>
..........and that, my friends, is EXACTLY why I am on my 4th wife. I've had this one 15 years, and she gives me no chit, so I think I'll keep her. Besides that, I ain't so pretty any more and new ones are getting harder to attract!

Did you already go to WY for your deer hunt? Man, no pictures don't pull a cASS on us. Eel is not going till later in Oct. I think the last weekend of season. I am leaving in 16 days for WY myself.
My barber is leaving tonight for X3b along with two or three other hunters.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

X-1 first for 10 days if I need it, then WY for 10, then UT!
GOOD LUCK ALL!
camera charged!
Go Giants and kick some Padres butt! (you guys earned it! even though you caused my alot of chest pain!!)
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Hey Steve good luck on your hunt and does she have a sister? I'm looking for number 4 and could use some good duck hunting as long as she dosen't look like Killo would be great.

RACK, it sounds like life is good!

RACK, I got the tooth box too. I wonder how old my spike will be? LOL! Good luck RACK! And Kilo, I hope we can meet back there. But most of all I wish you luck. You're the most sane person on MM!!!

RACK, a woman who farms RICE is like a 240 mule deer. VERY HARD TO FIND!!! Good luck on that!

The Giant's magic number is 2! TORTURE!!!!

Thanks for the well wishes.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom