Is It True?

Phantom Hunter

Very Active Member
Just heard New Mexico reinstated a mask mandate. Friends that had planned on traveling through NM decided to go around because of supposed mandate.

They'll be in for rude awakening when they try to go north to I-70 and go across.

people would actually drive around NM just to not wear protection
I chose not to take the family to Alaska this year just because I didnt want to sit on a plane all day wearing a mask with the rest of the drones. We have never spent less than 15K on one of our Alaska trips. If there was a reasonable alternative I would avoid a state or business that mandated that BS. If enough people would vote with their wallet a lot of this garbage would go away. Its the ones "obeying" that will perpetuate this and worse.

If there was a reasonable alternative I would avoid a state or business that mandated that BS. If enough people would vote with their wallet a lot of this garbage would go away. Its the ones "obeying" that will perpetuate this and worse.

Very true

I just hope she doesn't decide to shut down elephant butte again because a lone guy fishing out in his boat is going to spread COVID

I like seeing that nearly nobody is complying with the mandate! Keep it up!!

But even more BS is the mandatory implementation of the vaccine to go to college here. A buddy who I was supposed to be hunting goats with got covid and from his mother and dad. All vaccinated.

Have prolly made my last trip to NM.
They can remain one of the poorest states in the country
as far as I'm concerned.

But even more BS is the mandatory implementation of the vaccine to go to college here. A buddy who I was supposed to be hunting goats with got covid and from his mother and dad. All vaccinated.
You’ve had to show vaccination records to go to college for decades.

UNM is going to be sued. You may not be able to hold a vaccine company liable, but you can a university.

On the surface, that is a reasonable sounding point, however, Tested vaccines, not vaccines where the manufacturer has no liability. For the record, I could care less about the vaccine. Get it if you want, or dont get it. I had covid so I choose not to. Also, when the corrupt government, media, and pop culture tries to shove something down your throat I have always benefited by doing the exact opposite.

Sounds like the draw odd are going to be better in states with mask rules.
Well you know that's not the case. First most hunts take place in communities that are not terrified by the pretty faces on TV, and secondly most people just go along, and that's why it will continue to get worse.

My wife got her bachelors degree from UNM and she said she never had to show any vaccination records. My daughter just finished her summer semester and will now have her associates and moving onto her bacholers from UNM and has never had to show any vaccination records. My oldest graduated from the nursing program and she had to show records . So it has never been consistent .

Well you know that's not the case. First most hunts take place in communities that are not terrified by the pretty faces on TV, and secondly most people just go along, and that's why it will continue to get worse.
What pretty faces? I know you don't mean that ugly ooompa loompa pig face MLG!! Or the nasty horse face hoe bag Kamala Harris !

I'm in a fight for my job , they mandated the jab and I told them no , have meeting with HR tomorrow to find out my fate. Gona tell them religious reasons and safety concerns prob wont work but gota try. ten years with this company and this is how it goes. I will miss my pto if they decide to let me go. 6 weeks paid a year!

I'm in a fight for my job , they mandated the jab and I told them no , have meeting with HR tomorrow to find out my fate. Gona tell them religious reasons and safety concerns prob wont work but gota try. ten years with this company and this is how it goes. I will miss my pto if they decide to let me go. 6 weeks paid a year!
Medical reasons and get a note from the Dr. Or tell them medical reason and HIPPA says I don't have to explain why.

Damn, that's a joke. Hopefully someone sues them.

This is the predicament many are finding themselves in. Do you stand by your convictions or buy a bag of groceries?

Hope they back off.

Humm. Might want to talk to our volunteer armed forces. Uncle Joe is in Fact going to MANDATORY Vaccines. This is not the America I grew up in and felt massive respect for the freedoms that we WERE ( past tense )built into our culture. There are deep evil folks behind this push to have our knee bow to the government.....this virus is not the source . Way less than 1%of those infected surcome to it.... take the jab or your an awful American. This sucks and patriotic folks with clear thinking minds must quit sitting on there Duffs.

Humm. Might want to talk to our volunteer armed forces. Uncle Joe is in Fact going to MANDATORY Vaccines. This is not the America I grew up in and felt massive respect for the freedoms that we WERE ( past tense )built into our culture. There are deep evil folks behind this push to have our knee bow to the government.....this virus is not the source . Way less than 1%of those infected surcome to it.... take the jab or your an awful American. This sucks and patriotic folks with clear thinking minds must quit sitting on there Duffs.
You may wish to look up two words in the dictionary - mandatory and forced…..

Update , they cancelled my merting and stated we will connect in the coming weeks as we still have some time to till the deadline . Stay tuned..

My thoughts are either they are being overwhelmed with request or plan to close the office due to delta lol
Good to hear Bobby. You are one of many fighting this. Best wishes to everyone standing thier ground for the better of this country. Good luck sir

Military Vaccinations and Disease Prevention​

Learn what vaccinations are required in the military​

man in hazmat suit holding vial of green liquid

•••

BY
STEWART SMITH
stewruck2-5b74b739c9e77c0025368922.jpg

Updated February 12, 2019
Vaccinations are a way of life in the U.S. Military. All new recruits (both officer and enlisted) are vaccinated against various diseases during enlisted basic training or during officer accession training.

What Vaccinations Are Given?​

The below table shows the standard vaccinations given to United States military personnel. While many vaccinations are given during basic training, other vaccinations and/or "booster shots" are given at various times while in the service, and some are given only to certain designated personnel, or for assignment/deployment to various locations around the World.

Immunizing AgentRemarks
Basic Training and Officer Accession Training
Adenovirus, Types 4 and 7Air Force recruits receive adenovirus vaccination only when there is evidence of active disease transmission. Coast Guard Recruits only receive this when specifically directed by the Coast Guard Commandant.
Influenza (Flu Shot)Navy and Marine Corps officer and enlisted accessions receive the influenza vaccine year round in basic training. Other service recruits receive this shot in basic only during the designated flu season (October - March)
MeaslesMeasles Mumps and rubella (MMR) are administered to all recruits regardless of prior history.
MeningococcalQuadrivalent meningococcal vaccine (containing A, C, Y, and W-135 polysaccharide antigens) is administered on a one-time basis to recruits. The vaccine is given as soon as practicable after in-processing or training. This vaccine is required routinely only for recruits, although its use may be indicated in other situations based on transmission potential and risk of contracting a meningococcal disease.
MumpsMeasles Mumps and rubella (MMR) are administered to all recruits regardless of prior history.
PolioA single dose of trivalent OPV is administered to all enlisted accessions. Officer candidates, ROTC cadets, and other Reserve Components on initial active duty for training receive a single dose of OPV unless prior booster immunization as an adult is documented.
RubellaMeasles Mumps and rubella (MMR) are administered to all recruits regardless of prior history.
Tetanus-diphtheriaA primary series of tetanus-diphtheria (Td) toxoid is initiated for all recruits lacking a reliable history of prior immunization in accordance with existing ACIP guidelines. Individuals with previous history of Td immunization receive a booster dose upon entry to active duty and subsequently in accordance with ACIP requirements.
Yellow FeverNavy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard only
Routine "Booster" Shots while in the Military
Influenza (Flu Shot)Annual, during "Flu Season" (October - March)
Tetanus-diphtheriaA primary series of tetanus-diphtheria (Td) toxoid is initiated for all recruits lacking a reliable history of prior immunization in accordance with existing ACIP guidelines. Individuals with previous history of Td immunization receive a booster dose upon entry to active duty and subsequently in accordance with ACIP requirements.
Yellow FeverNavy and Marine Corps only.
Alert Forces (See Remarks below for definition of "Alert Forces)
Hepatitis AAir Force Only
TyphoidTyphoid vaccine is administered to alert forces and personnel deploying to endemic areas.
Yellow FeverArmy, Air Force, and Coast Guard (Navy and Marine Corps receive all receive this, regardless of "Alert Status").
When Deploying or Traveling to High-Risk Areas
Hepatitis A
JE Vaccine (Japanese B Encephalitis)
Meningococcal
Typhoid
Yellow FeverArmy, Air Force, and Coast Guard (Navy and Marine Corps receive all receive this, regardless of "Deployment Status").
When Required by Host Country to Enter
CholeraCholera vaccine is not administered routinely to either active or reserve component personnel. Cholera vaccine is administered to military personnel, only upon travel or deployment to countries requiring cholera vaccination as a condition for entry, or upon the direction of the appropriate Surgeon General, or Commandant (G-K), Coast Guard.
High-Risk Occupational Groups
PlagueThere is no requirement for routine immunization. Plague vaccine is administered to personnel who are likely to be assigned to areas where the risk of endemic transmission or other exposure is high. The vaccine may not be effective in the prevention of airborne infection. The addition of antibiotic prophylaxis is recommended for such situations.
RabiesRabies vaccine is administered to personnel with a high risk of exposure (animal handlers; certain laboratory, field, and security personnel; and personnel frequently exposed to potentially rabid animals in a non-occupational or recreational setting).
Varicella
When Deployed to Area Where In-Theater Commander Accesses a Biological Threat
Small PoxThis vaccine is administered only under the authority of DoD Directive 6205.3, DoDImmunization Program for Biological Warfare Defense.
AnthraxThis vaccine is administered only under the authority of DoD Directive 6205.3, DoDImmunization Program for Biological Warfare Defense.

Our military requires and administers a lot of vaccines. Preventing illness is a very important part of military readiness.​

Military Vaccinations and Disease Prevention​

Learn what vaccinations are required in the military​

man in hazmat suit holding vial of green liquid

•••

BY
STEWART SMITH
View attachment 49564

Updated February 12, 2019
Vaccinations are a way of life in the U.S. Military. All new recruits (both officer and enlisted) are vaccinated against various diseases during enlisted basic training or during officer accession training.

What Vaccinations Are Given?​

The below table shows the standard vaccinations given to United States military personnel. While many vaccinations are given during basic training, other vaccinations and/or "booster shots" are given at various times while in the service, and some are given only to certain designated personnel, or for assignment/deployment to various locations around the World.

Immunizing AgentRemarks
Basic Training and Officer Accession Training
Adenovirus, Types 4 and 7Air Force recruits receive adenovirus vaccination only when there is evidence of active disease transmission. Coast Guard Recruits only receive this when specifically directed by the Coast Guard Commandant.
Influenza (Flu Shot)Navy and Marine Corps officer and enlisted accessions receive the influenza vaccine year round in basic training. Other service recruits receive this shot in basic only during the designated flu season (October - March)
MeaslesMeasles Mumps and rubella (MMR) are administered to all recruits regardless of prior history.
MeningococcalQuadrivalent meningococcal vaccine (containing A, C, Y, and W-135 polysaccharide antigens) is administered on a one-time basis to recruits. The vaccine is given as soon as practicable after in-processing or training. This vaccine is required routinely only for recruits, although its use may be indicated in other situations based on transmission potential and risk of contracting a meningococcal disease.
MumpsMeasles Mumps and rubella (MMR) are administered to all recruits regardless of prior history.
PolioA single dose of trivalent OPV is administered to all enlisted accessions. Officer candidates, ROTC cadets, and other Reserve Components on initial active duty for training receive a single dose of OPV unless prior booster immunization as an adult is documented.
RubellaMeasles Mumps and rubella (MMR) are administered to all recruits regardless of prior history.
Yellow FeverNavy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard only
Routine "Booster" Shots while in the Military
Influenza (Flu Shot)Annual, during "Flu Season" (October - March)
Yellow FeverNavy and Marine Corps only.
Alert Forces (See Remarks below for definition of "Alert Forces)
Hepatitis AAir Force Only
TyphoidTyphoid vaccine is administered to alert forces and personnel deploying to endemic areas.
Yellow FeverArmy, Air Force, and Coast Guard (Navy and Marine Corps receive all receive this, regardless of "Alert Status").
When Deploying or Traveling to High-Risk Areas
Hepatitis A
JE Vaccine (Japanese B Encephalitis)
Meningococcal
Typhoid
Yellow FeverArmy, Air Force, and Coast Guard (Navy and Marine Corps receive all receive this, regardless of "Deployment Status").
When Required by Host Country to Enter
CholeraCholera vaccine is not administered routinely to either active or reserve component personnel. Cholera vaccine is administered to military personnel, only upon travel or deployment to countries requiring cholera vaccination as a condition for entry, or upon the direction of the appropriate Surgeon General, or Commandant (G-K), Coast Guard.
High-Risk Occupational Groups
PlagueThere is no requirement for routine immunization. Plague vaccine is administered to personnel who are likely to be assigned to areas where the risk of endemic transmission or other exposure is high. The vaccine may not be effective in the prevention of airborne infection. The addition of antibiotic prophylaxis is recommended for such situations.
RabiesRabies vaccine is administered to personnel with a high risk of exposure (animal handlers; certain laboratory, field, and security personnel; and personnel frequently exposed to potentially rabid animals in a non-occupational or recreational setting).
Varicella
When Deployed to Area Where In-Theater Commander Accesses a Biological Threat
Small PoxThis vaccine is administered only under the authority of DoD Directive 6205.3, DoDImmunization Program for Biological Warfare Defense.
AnthraxThis vaccine is administered only under the authority of DoD Directive 6205.3, DoDImmunization Program for Biological Warfare Defense.

Our military requires and administers a lot of vaccines. Preventing illness is a very important part of military readiness.​

Except all the listed vaccinations have been out for awhile and the viruses that cause the illness don't vary, except the flu.

The issue people have with this one is the political climate it's attached to. Had it not been used as a political "weapon", the response rate would be much higher than it is now on the number of people getting vaccinated.

Go ahead devil, like this post with your laughing emoji...

I don’t think the rigorous admission standards of UNM are indicative of the real world. :rolleyes:

I provided proof of vax’s 40 years ago. Also my wife and both my children.

I don’t think the rigorous admission standards of UNM are indicative of the real world. :rolleyes:

When I was young, NMSU had the rep if you wanted an engineering degree and weren't good with math, go there. Afterall, I know a guy like that and got one there.

I'm sure that has changed and they weed out the "unworthy" now...

Humm..? I'll refrain from the natural defense response. Done pretty well in my career and my wife continues to tell me I'm the smartest man she knows . Thats more important to me than an internet blogger...just saying.

I know this question is way below your intellect.... but as I asked you Diablo, please define your line between Mandates and being Forced . Can't wait to be enlightened. You called me out so please step up sir.

How can one be be compelled to take a vaccine that is only certified for emergency use? If it clears that hurdle, then they can probably get it by the courts for the military. My Brother took preventive shots going into "Desert Storm" and had no choice in doing so. He claims he had side effects and some memory loss.

I love NM and will be hunting 1st archery. 3 out of 4 of us are vaccinated. Two of my friends are driving from Vermont. Where he sees often sees people driving alone in their cars while warring masks? We are concerned that we might be confronted because we are from Louisiana with elevated cases and a population that is only 50% vaccinated.

I'm pro freedom and anti-mandate. took the shot because I'm high risk. My lady chooses not to. "Her body her choice"
News flash: Might help if we closed the border don't you think?

LaGriz

I know this question is way below your intellect.... but as I asked you Diablo, please define your line between Mandates and being Forced . Can't wait to be enlightened. You called me out so please step up sir.

Only crybabies use the word 'mandate' and force you to do something.

No one is being forced to be vaccinated - any more than you’re being forced to wear a seatbelt or refrain from smoking indoors or not carry weapons on an airplane. It’s your choice to take it or not take it. You don’t want to take a shot? Don’t want to wear a mask? No problem. Just be prepared to not be allowed into businesses, not fly on an airplane, possible lose your job, etc, etc. Life has consequences.

Every private business owner has the right to make rules within their establishment. I have the right to spend my money wherever I choose. The rub come from government mandating such rules. So much of our constitution was written to protect the rights of the minority Diablo.

Every private business owner has the right to make rules within their establishment. I have the right to spend my money wherever I choose. The rub come from government mandating such rules. So much of our constitution was written to protect the rights of the minority Diablo.

I wouldn't turn to the devil for insight and wisdom and certainly wouldn't consider his viewpoint as truth...

No one is being forced to be vaccinated - any more than you’re being forced to wear a seatbelt or refrain from smoking indoors or not carry weapons on an airplane. It’s your choice to take it or not take it. You don’t want to take a shot? Don’t want to wear a mask? No problem. Just be prepared to not be allowed into businesses, not fly on an airplane, possible lose your job, etc, etc. Life has consequences.
Some guys would have made amazing SS officers in Germany in the 40’s…….

Well DR said even with my condition and the lack of safety data he would still advise me to get it , even though he understands the risk and the lack of data . I explained to him the risk reward doesnt outweight the benefit, He Clearly admitted to the lack of data for people with auto immune disorders but yet recommended it anyway with no safety data. CDC says there is no data available oon the safety of covid vaccines for people with autoimmune disease. Wtf even with no data they are pushing this **** . GOna lose my job . he would not write me an exemption

Tell them your an illegal alien since they don't have to follow and covid type rules currently... Maybe they will give you the pass!

Regarding that. What are the odds when they just voted on requiring mandated covid tests for illegals entering the country 2 of the idiots that voting the illegals DID NOT need the testing and continue to allow them enter with no test were from NM. Absolute insanity! But not surprised though...

Just heard New Mexico reinstated a mask mandate. Friends that had planned on traveling through NM decided to go around because of supposed mandate.

Just reinstated today, August 17th. Before it was strongly encouraged. The big wedding is done, KLG got what she needed, now it's time to live under a crybaby "mandate" while KLG goes globe-trotting on a wedding trip, with no mask...

This **** is insane already , the vaccine is not effective as they thought and are already approving another booster , funny thing is after 7 boosters dip shits will still be in line believing this bullshit.
If you have a vaccine you can still get covid , still spread covid , still die from covid and still die from the vaccine . it is honestly time to mobilize. at no time in history where the people who were mandating and forcing **** on the population the good guys .

Sad when every country in the world is marching against this **** and the us just taking up the ass . We have no spine and we have no leader **** Joe BIDEN

LOL, all this for a virus that 98% of us will survive. I have had colds and flu way worse than when I had covid. Never missed a second of anything I would do otherwise.
And of course the flu doesn't even exist no more. LOL
Sad watching how easily people are terrified by the propaganda they get from the TV/smart phones. I think we are doomed.

The simple fact that many countries choose to educate their people of ways to combat covid upon infection and US doesn’t is beyond alarming. Vast majority of people going to the hospital are deficient in Vitamin D. Do you ever here about this? No, because they just need you to test positive to help there scare tactics. Even if you test for covid they offer absolutely zero help or education on beating it. There’s zero stats published on people defeating covid as it will only likely fuel most people’s desire to potentially not get vaccinated and or fear the virus.

I mean look how they have outlawed many drugs that combat or rid people of the virus but they can’t have you getting well off a med that’s already proven, available and not good for big pharma.

Lastly states with the strictest of mask madates have similar case numbers and possibly higher death toll when compared to states with absolutely no masks like Florida or Texas. It’s just a power trip and control.

Is the virus real yes? Do you get sick? Yes? Can people die yes! Can you beat it yes? Are hundred of thousands of people proving this? Yes! And are there states just moving right on with their life’s with the same success as fear monger if states? Yes geez.

If your worried and at risk and want the vaccine. Do it up. That’s up to you. If your worried about the virus ware a mask. Simple. If your not worried just live your life. The devastation this country has received mentally and financially is just as damaging or worse than what has happened as a result of the virus. Especially when you factor that the covid virus has been patented over 70 times since 2000. And companies like Pheizer and Maderna. Coincidentally same people creating the vaccine. Anyway I could go on and on but you get the just of it!

Good luck hunting and with life!

The simple fact that many countries choose to educate their people of ways to combat covid upon infection and US doesn’t is beyond alarming. Vast majority of people going to the hospital are deficient in Vitamin D. Do you ever here about this? No, because they just need you to test positive to help there scare tactics. Even if you test for covid they offer absolutely zero help or education on beating it. There’s zero stats published on people defeating covid as it will only likely fuel most people’s desire to potentially not get vaccinated and or fear the virus.

I mean look how they have outlawed many drugs that combat or rid people of the virus but they can’t have you getting well off a med that’s already proven, available and not good for big pharma.

Lastly states with the strictest of mask madates have similar case numbers and possibly higher death toll when compared to states with absolutely no masks like Florida or Texas. It’s just a power trip and control.

Is the virus real yes? Do you get sick? Yes? Can people die yes! Can you beat it yes? Are hundred of thousands of people proving this? Yes! And are there states just moving right on with their life’s with the same success as fear monger if states? Yes geez.

If your worried and at risk and want the vaccine. Do it up. That’s up to you. If your worried about the virus ware a mask. Simple. If your not worried just live your life. The devastation this country has received mentally and financially is just as damaging or worse than what has happened as a result of the virus. Especially when you factor that the covid virus has been patented over 70 times since 2000. And companies like Pheizer and Maderna. Coincidentally same people creating the vaccine. Anyway I could go on and on but you get the just of it!

Good luck hunting and with life!

We are starting to see this virus turn into multiple variations of the common cold to add to that total number. I think there are somewhere around 100 variations of the common cold we are already used to.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom