Is Randy Newberg consistent in fighting for NR hunting?

Is Randy Newberg consistent in fighting for NR hunting?

• Randy fights for all NRs, everywhere

• Randy is a NIMBY who comes to your state for tags, but fights against you in MT

• Who is Randy Newberg and how the hell did the Newbergs get two NV turn back tags in same year.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Turns out Newberg is more than high horse conservation talk. He's just like the rest of us, battling to keep tags resident only.

I'm surprised he had the time to get two NV first come tags. I never saw a single tag so he must have something figured out.

Turns out Newberg is more than high horse conservation talk. He's just like the rest of us, battling to keep tags resident only.

I'm surprised he had the time to get two NV first come tags. I never saw a single tag so he must have something figured out.

Well if I was Randy, which I am not, and I had employees working for me in an office, I would have someone constantly watching, dedicated to pulling tags off that list. Whatever they make per hour is well worth some of those tags......

Thats just me though.

Well if I was Randy, which I am not, and I had employees working for me in an office, I would have someone constantly watching, dedicated to pulling tags off that list. Whatever they make per hour is well worth some of those tags......

Thats just me though.
Yeah, office staff is nice.

The Newbergs could have a contract with NDOW that included those two buck pronghorn tags. There was some mutual heavy petting on various social recently between NDOW and Randy.

And Randy has had good contracts with G&F before.

Yeah, office staff is nice.

The Newbergs could have a contract with NDOW that included those two buck pronghorn tags. There was some mutual heavy petting on various social recently between NDOW and Randy.

And Randy has had good contracts with G&F before.
If you haven't seen a single tag, then you haven't spent much time on that site at all.

Tri - Pro-bono work and paid counsel on a major initiative like corner-crossing are not mutually exclusive. As one of the ~2,100 regular folks who donated a few dollars to this effort - I have no concerns with the funding and management of our contributions.

This was the first gofundme I ever donated to. It's in the wording where the money where go. There was a statement once this is all over where the money will go that is left over.
If the attorney work is done pro bono then how is it a legal fund?

He’s already been given the answer to his question.

And he’s already admitted he throws crap out constantly here he can’t back up.

I’m not saying ignore him, because sometimes it’s fun wrestling in the mud with pigs. Just know you’re not trying to convince him. He already knows.

Legal fees are not cheap. Traveling cost, legal assistants time , court fees. Nothing is free in the court of law
Travel isn't a legal fee. What do you need a legal assistant for? There are a dozen lawyers on it already and a professor.

You have to pay court fees when you are acquitted?

Don't people deserve to know exactly how over $100,000 is spent that they donate to?

I like how BHA says they will donate the rest to that youth program but tens of thousands went to legal fees for a dozen "pro bono" attorneys??

I'd sure like to be a "pro bono taxidermist ". I might really cash in.

He’s already been given the answer to his question.

And he’s already admitted he throws crap out constantly here he can’t back up.

I’m not saying ignore him, because sometimes it’s fun wrestling in the mud with pigs. Just know you’re not trying to convince him. He already knows.
How do you "back up" questions?

Saying it was spent on legal fees and thinking you answered the question is no different than SFW saying it was spent on administrative costs and thinking it answers your questions.

The "Grand Wizard" Tri is trying to make what he thinks is a point about guys calling for transparency and accountability for $fw by using the same words for this fund.

Now you'd have to pretend private individuals donating to a go fund me, and the Government of Utah are the same thing, but then youd have to pretend a lot of things to get on the same page as Tri.

The "Grand Wizard" Tri is trying to make what he thinks is a point about guys calling for transparency and accountability for $fw by using the same words for this fund.

Now you'd have to pretend private individuals donating to a go fund me, and the Government of Utah are the same thing, but then youd have to pretend a lot of things to get on the same page as Tri.
You don't have to pretend at all because that's nowt what I am saying.

I am talking about people's expectations and they aren't all the same. Some people believe if they donate money to a fund they should know where the money goes in more detail than " legal fees". Just like there are people who don't think SFW should have to give you an independent audit each year.

Travel isn't a legal fee. What do you need a legal assistant for? There are a dozen lawyers on it already and a professor.

You have to pay court fees when you are acquitted?

Don't people deserve to know exactly how over $100,000 is spent that they donate to?

I like how BHA says they will donate the rest to that youth program but tens of thousands went to legal fees for a dozen "pro bono" attorneys??

I'd sure like to be a "pro bono taxidermist ". I might really cash in.

Ok lawyer says it will be done pro bono but a lawyer has a team behind them.. A lawyer still has staff to do huge amounts of paperwork, assistants need to look up law, previous cases, simliar cases,, all to build a defense case..blah blah blah blah. Or should those people work for free to.

I cant believe I have to spell out how a lawyers office work. Ok let me dumb it down for you.

Once upon a time a friend wanted some work done cause I have the skill set for this task.Being nice I offered to help for free. My friend paid for the tools and supplies cause well its his project and why would I pay for the tools and supplies when I am offering my labor already...

You don't have to pretend at all because that's nowt what I am saying.

I am talking about people's expectations and they aren't all the same. Some people believe if they donate money to a fund they should know where the money goes in more detail than " legal fees". Just like there are people who don't think SFW should have to give you an independent audit each year.

I like how "it's nowt what your saying", then you devote a paragraph to saying it. I know, you think you're playing 5d chess.

Is there anyone who DONATED calling for an audit?

Because there are stakeholders (taxpayers and Utah Citizens)who call for audit of $fw.

Private money and Gov money are two different things

I like how "it's nowt what your saying", then you devote a paragraph to saying it. I know, you think you're playing 5d chess.

Is there anyone who DONATED calling for an audit?

Because there are stakeholders (taxpayers and Utah Citizens)who call for audit of $fw.

Private money and Gov money are two different things
Sure there is.

If you think people won't believe they deserve to see how private money is spent you need to go talk to your previous president.

No matter what thread Troll State gets involved in, y’all just keep feeding him Troll Cakes and Sausage to keep him around. Clear the noise and block him so we can have a more comical discussion.

Life is too short to sift through Trolls blocked content.

No matter what thread Troll State gets involved in, y’all just keep feeding him Troll Cakes and Sausage to keep him around. Clear the noise and block him so we can have a more comical discussion.

Life is too short to sift through Trolls blocked content.

Guys gotta read something on the shitter

Tri – pick a better issue and I’ll give you some likes. Go after Buzz for being a jerk (he is). Or for being a wimp on the WY wilderness rule that logically should be a BHA priority.

But corner crossing and integrity aren’t winners for you. I don’t know the jerk (personally) and I don’t like him most of the time either. But I wouldn’t hesitate to trust him with my money or even my kids. We owe him (and others) big on corner crossing even if there is no final win in the end.

money is the fuel lawyer burn for hookers and blow or “legal fee”. unfortunately lawyers can move mountains with enough cash to burn.

there’s a reason why people swerve for deer and not lawyers

Currently, over 2100 individuals/businesses have contributed money for the legal fees of the Missouri-4 to defend them on criminal (successfully) and civil charges.

Those contributions are adequate at this time to cover the expenses/legal fees of both cases. All of which was fully explained on the gofundme.

Not complicated.
I am one of the 2100 and I agree this is what I signed up for, but I definitely don't think that is considered pro-bono.

Ask Buzz. He says he has accounting, my guess knowing of Buzz, he's a stickler for process, I'm betti g he does
I asked Buzz several times and the only answer he would provide was a link to another website that stated "legal fees".

If you paid attention to the responses there are 2 parts to this case one civil and one criminal case. One is not pro Bono the other was only if the funds were not sufficient and any money leftover goes to access yes thats also stated on the gofund me page.

Last edited:
If you paid attention to the responses there are 2 parts to this case one civil and one criminal case. One is not pro Bono the other was only if the funds were not sufficient and any money leftover goes to access yes thats also stated on the gofund me page.
I did pay attention. And nobody on the other thread said some was pro bono and some wasn't. And nobody is splitting hairs when talking about Randy's money and influence.

I did pay attention. And nobody on the other thread said some was pro bono and some wasn't. And nobody is splitting hairs when talking about Randy's money and influence.
I thought you were leaving? Somebody called your bluff. Be a man.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom