Is Slow Joe a racist

I don't care as My mind is made up on him. But the acceptable level of racist behavior has changed considerably over the last few decades.

There's plenty of contemporaneous resons not to vote for him. And he can't remember what he said 40 years ago anyway.

What he said 40 years ago is going to turn off a lot of black Americans. Even Kamala Harris hit him on his past record on racial issues during the Democrat primary.
RELH

Heck! most of the elite Dems. are racist. They will court black Americans at voting time, but never invite a black person into their home to have dinner. Unless it was a staged video shoot for the news. Nancy is good at that.
RELH

I am wondering if his handlers will allow him to debate Trump. If they do, they will try to pick a liberal news agency to be the moderators and feed sleepy Joe the questions ahead of time like Donna Brazzil did with Hillary.
RELH

Media is stating 3 debates this year, any idea which networks will be getting the limelight? I pray that CNN and NBC are blackballed, sadly ABC and CBS aren't any better.

I am wondering if his handlers will allow him to debate Trump. If they do, they will try to pick a liberal news agency to be the moderators and feed sleepy Joe the questions ahead of time like Donna Brazzil did with Hillary.
RELH

And why is it they can control it? Biden is as transparent as plastic wrap, he would step all over his tongue regardless of any dishonest prep.

More than 100,000 people put in for the Trump rally tonight.

Joe Biden needs a bigger basement for his public meeting.

The media says Biden is leading by 14 points. Something doesn't add up.

Media is stating 3 debates this year, any idea which networks will be getting the limelight? I pray that CNN and NBC are blackballed, sadly ABC and CBS aren't any better.

Why?

With softball questions and a fawning media, Biden will look even worse up there choking. Biden is bad in 2 min sound bites. An hour? With no notes? Trumps only requirement should be they stand. No sitting

More than 100,000 people put in for the Trump rally tonight.

Joe Biden needs a bigger basement for his public meeting.

The media says Biden is leading by 14 points. Something doesn't add up.

I see the fake news is all they talk about a some empty seats at the rally. The media will do anything to talk crap.
From what i saw looked to be a good turn out.. whats creepy uncle joe get? Just a few? Then the few ask a question and creepy uncle joe calls them God da$n liar and a horses a$$

You can bet your last dollar that sleepy Joe could not get half the people to attend any rally that he puts on and his handlers know it. That is why you will not see sleepy Joe putting a rally on, even in CA.

RELH

I’m not sure if even creepy uncle joe knows if he’s a racist anymore? Maybe if aunt Nancy told him, but I’m guessing he’d still get it mixed up!

Why?

With softball questions and a fawning media, Biden will look even worse up there choking. Biden is bad in 2 min sound bites. An hour? With no notes? Trumps only requirement should be they stand. No sitting

You ask why??? I've no doubt the Biden will be a gaff machine, however we would be naive to ignore the power of the liberals and their willing accomplice in the media. These folks are not stupid, yes imo they are evil in steering the majority of unengaged voters to believe lies about Trump . The questions asked and follow ups greatly influence the viewer. That's WHY

Surprise! Another woman of color for Joe to consider. Hey, wasn't Joe the guy who asked the man in the wheelchair to stand up?

I'm warning you, don't click this NYT link. And thanks to all who serve.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom