Is this still a hunting site?

Is this still a hunting site?​

For sure. You can go to the Campfire and find just about anything you're hunting for. If you can't find it, just ask and someone will be happy to help. :)

Muley monsters

20190915_120841.jpg

Thought I made it clear earlier, pop into any other forum on the site, we're discussing today's hunting issues. You're in the campfire! Maybe you've never been around a campfire with a good group of friends and a cooler full of beer? Maybe you don't have a good group of friends? ?‍♂️ It's my sanctuary! Don't f@#$ it up like the political forum!

My friends and I play music at the campfire instead of p***ing and moaning about things but I get it...

Art is by Cliff McCurty. Says "west slope Colorado". Love the countryside depicted. Treeline habitat!

Have tons of once fired brass but moved away from my reloading friend so I will hold on to them for the future when one must reload to have ammo!

Brought a couple of bottles of High West Prairie Bourbon
to this campfire thread. Brought some glasses and ice, if someone can bring a few Elk and Deer back straps to cook on the campfire and talk Hunting in this hunting forum.

to this campfire thread. Brought some glasses and ice, if someone can bring a few Elk and Deer back straps to cook on the campfire and talk Hunting in this hunting forum.

I'm sure you'll find a good recipe for those "straps" on here.

Back in the day I used to hunt Idaho with a group of guys and the highlight of the day was getting together around the campfire in the evening. Make yourself a high ball and enjoy a good feed. We only had one rule and it was written on a sign and hanging in the tent. "NO FARTING IN THE TENT" Beyond that, it was all good.

We had a few rule breakers.

Back in the day I used to hunt Idaho with a group of guys and the highlight of the day was getting together around the campfire in the evening. Make yourself a high ball and enjoy a good feed. We only had one rule and it was written on a sign and hanging in the tent. "NO FARTING IN THE TENT" Beyond that, it was all good.

We had a few rule breakers.
I've never heard to term high ball before, did you mean eight ball?

If so damn eel. You old guys knew how to throw down.

And mt Also Believes Wolves are gonna Over Take TARDville!

He's Probably Right!

But We've Been Keeping them in Check So Far!:D

I am not on here a ton to see everything posted, but I don’t consider you a troll.

But I do know you believe in accubonds!

There are now rules against discussing the news of the day. Thankfully we have far more important and more interesting topics to discuss here - like peeing in the shower or peeing off your porch deck. I'm sure everyone would like to know your thoughts on peeing in the shower? We also discuss the importance of creedmoors & man buns if you have any thoughts?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom