Is tomorrow the day?

nmyotebuster

Been hitting it hard the past week and weekend for my daughter's Off Range Oryx hunt, and haven't seen squat ( ok a few antelope ). But I have a good feeling about tomorrow.

We have had some exchanges with a few other MM'ers and we may have a plan in place for tomorrow.

Wish us Luck!

Good Luck to those who will be out there with us. Shoot straight and be safe

NMYB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teach your kids to hunt now, and you won't have to hunt for them later.

Well,

We finally got into them, but unfortunately they made it to the fence.

Good thing is, we are seeing them now. Next is to get one in the open.

We did more walking this time, in an attempt to "jump shoot" some but they were seeing us too early, and I couldn't get them to stop like we have before.

I will post up some video I got of some just over the fence today, later tonight or tomorrow morning.

One step at a time, we will get one.

Thanks for the well wishes.

NMYB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last day tomorrow.

Supposed to be COLD and some snow.

But that is hunting. Hopefully they will be up and moving.

Forecast says 34 for the high and hourly shows winds in the 11MPH range.

Come on Daphne...

NMYB

NMYB, if there is snow, cover country 'til you find tracks heading away from that d@mned fence. Good luck and keep us posted. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys tomorrow.
-Cody

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom