ISE Cal Expo

Hardway

Very Active Member
Whos going? Starts thursday. I wont be heading up till sunday. C'mon Sage, Kilo, Eel, time for you guys to come outa hibernation :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I doubt it HW. Aside from family obligations and/or a good outdoor hunting-fishing trip, i just hate coming down off the mountain. It is interesting to check out the racks ;-) and chat up those behind the booths. I do enjoy them but i can leave them as well.

I am thinking of hitting the Chico gun show on 2-21. There's a few small items i need and it's close by, about an hour fifteen minutes away.

Joey

I will be going there this coming FRIDAY the 16th as my friend doesn't want to go on the weekend too many people and he has his right arm/shoulder in a walking cast from surgery.

Brian

I will probably go on Sunday. I have to work Saturday. The following weekend is SCI in Reno and my reservations are set.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-14-09 AT 06:35PM (MST)[p]I'll be going, but not sure when. Tomorrow is unlikely as I'll probably be baby-sitting FLEH in a duck blind.

I'll be there thur and sun.

no spending for me I'm saving for HUNT EXPO!!!!!!

:)

>I'll be there thur and sun.
>
>
>no spending for me I'm saving
>for HUNT EXPO!!!!!!
>
>:)

HORNS I have some free tickets. Is you dad going? If I don't go I'll have three tickets left. nugentfan

Anyone who went there did you see and/or talk with the Colorado Dept. of Wildlife Officers there? I point blank asked one of them WHY they were here in CA and he said to let the Sportsmen know that we have lots of OTC Elk TAGS......wow sure must be hurting and need more buyers of the OTC tags.

Brian

Kilo, interesting! I flat stopped hunting Elk in Colorado years ago. My first priority has always and will always be Muleys so an elk hunt was just a bonus. I enjoyed hunting Elk but they raised their prices again and with such short seasons i lost interest, can't afford to do everything, they can keep their tags.

Yes, i'm or was, a tad bitter. At the time, Elk hunting in Colo for a nonres cost plenty as it was. They felt the need to get another $150. or so out of each of us and it now appears they want our business again. Ironic!

Joey

I talked to them and got quite a bit of info. The warden i talked to was doing a seminar on the new system CDOW has on their website for checking out GMUs. I guess it all depends on what you were after, I sure got a lot out of it. But to say that these guys were there only to pimp OTC Elk tags is BS.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom