ISE Show...

I'll be there. I'll be walking on stilts in a clown suit juggling chainsaws. I shouldn't be that hard to find.

Well theres usually at least a couple of those..........
Soooo what brand of chainsaw should I look for?

I'll be the short fat guy with a smokin hot brunette by my side

I was thinking about wearing my Elvis outfit instead....LOL.... I have some pics with my muzzy buck maddglasser posted back in Dec. .. I think I saw a pic of you with a buck on another forum but I couldn't see your face. I could be wrong..

I must have ran into a hundred short fat guys with some hot brunettes hooked on there sides. But I couldn't pick you out in the crowed.

Sorry I missed you Elvis.
Did you see anything that interested you?
I think my mrs. is interested in a fishing trip to La Paz
after this years show. I've been trying for years to get her to
go deep sea fishing with me, but she is afraid of the ocean.
We got dvd's from a couple of the exhibitors, and after
watching she seems excited to give it a try.

I bought some raffle tickets for the stone ram. I had a good time though. Well I hope you and your mrs. have a good time down there fishing it's alot of fun. I've been several times but money is real tight right now.

guess I should have read this before I went.
I was the short dude with the black BOWTECH hat and
I had my little 5 year old girl with me.
I listened to a most of the seminars, helped my little girl catch a fish, climb the "wall", shoot a pellet gun, and get bored listening to the elk calling competition.
She was a trooper though being there all day with me.
I dont think I saw Elvis, lol

Jeff

We were at the seminar listening to Pete,Chris,Randy and Corky. Alot of good info those guys had. I was there with Travis aka "madglasser" and Ken Miller aka "the guy who shot the 181 ram in '08".
I can't beleive G&F was trying to auction a mounted neck with no head. Did you guys see that?

That Silent Auction was a joke. The rest of the expo was pretty cool. I think I almost have my wife convinced to buy a trailer. I love my tent but as the kids are getting older and I am getting older nothing like being able to enjoy to comfort of a nice trailer in the woods.

I really need to win the lottery, every time I go to one of these shows I want to go to Africa!!! I will go one of these days though

John

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom