Iso 15x56 bino and tripod

Soccerdude

Anyone selling any used binos or have any they don't need?

Someone try to talk me out of 15x56 binos on a tripod for some other set up. I think 18x are too much and my eyes don't like a spotter for more then a hour.

Do go with 18's!
If you can get a pair of used swaro 15's I would say jump on them you won't regret it!

I couldn't disagree more about the 18x's. Having used both, I will be purchasing a pair of 18's this year. The extra 3x makes a world of difference.

I couldn't disagree more about the 18x's. Having used both, I will be purchasing a pair of 18's this year. The extra 3x makes a world of difference.
What distances is your normal glassing area? I am rarely glassing over 1.25 miles. Is 15x OK or should I jump right into 18x. Looking at mavens or razor uhd

It's hard to say because I hunt so many different areas and states. I used 18's for Coues and fell in love. Here in Idaho, I have found deer that were hard to see with 30-40x spotting scopes. I don't think either direction is a bad one, but I like the extra power, and had no problem with enough light (with 18s). If you were to get a killer deal on 15's, then go for it. Hopefully I will be hunting sheep this year and I will definitely use the extra power.

I have a tripod that works great for my 15x56 Meoptas, but i ordered a new bigger one for use with my big spotter. I would sell it if you are interested. It is the Promaster XC M525CK. It would come with the ball head. Let me know and we can discuss pricing. I bought it from Doug at Cameraland in November 2020.

I ended up buying a 15x56 Maven. I have enjoyed them so far but haven't used them other then too glass the mountain behind my house. So far so good.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom