ISO Whitetail Cape

cahuntr

Any of you guys have or know of a tanned whitetail cape that I can get my hands on. I shot it back two years ago in Montana and now after looking at the antlers I've decided that I want to get it mounted. Thank you

I shot this buck in Montana two years ago and now I'm thinking about getting it mounted and I didn't keep the cape. Don?t know what size I need
804200f3ac20a2f4d4e209281c8a74673e39b.jpeg

509454697fc71270942929b592f58c634dd73.jpeg

I would say somewhere around 20 to 21ish at the ears would look great on that deer. The cape I have is a West Texas. You need a winter long hair cape. Check on Taxinet under for sale section. Dave from Wild west taxidermy in Montana usually has a few.

Thank you very much. I'll give him a call. I may just hold off because I'm heading to Montana in December so I might just pick one up there and bring it home with me but thank you for your help

Taxidermy.net always has capes. Ebay has a lot of whitetail capes, but they are usually green frozen and shipped that way.

I agree with Bowdeadly that you need a 20-21 inch Northern cape. That's a nice buck that needs a nice cape.

As mentioned above you ought to have no problem finding a quality cape on the taxidermy.net website.

You ought to have no problem finding a great cape on the taxidermy.net website classified section

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom