Issues with "View My Preferences Points"

DanMan

I went to view Preference points for myself and daughter a couple days ago and the system directed me to create a new user account. I then remembered reading somewhere not long ago that Wygf was updating their website so didn't think much of it.
I filled in and submitted the form which now requires a user name and password. Now when I select view my points button, it takes me to a page promoting the supertag.
Anyone else experiencing this?
I called Cheyenne and the nice lady took a look into my account. She was puzzled that I now have a new Sportsperson ID but she did confirm that my points are still in the system.
She told me to give it a couple more days to let everything update.
I'm very old school and hate updates ?

I applied for my sheep tag and went through the setup. Not a fan of change but i think in the end this will save time when you have to apply. All my points were there

I applied for my sheep tag and went through the setup. Not a fan of change but i think in the end this will save time when you have to apply. All my points were there
Thanks.
How long did it take before it let you view your points?

One problem with the new system, it does not log you out until you go back to the main page and click the "user account" link, upper right corner, and log out.
I suspect when you log in you're still looking at your daughters account. Even though you "log in" as a different user, the system is still showing a previous users info. I created 4 accounts and it was a pain in the azz. I used private windows until I called and found they had added the log out link.

a.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Bob for the logout tip. I'm not sure what happened, the lady I spoke with said their tech was having to manually merge my new account with the old one since it had created a new Id for my account.
That was a couple days ago. I only tonight did my daughter's new account and it went right thru smoothly and retaining her old Id and immediately would display her points.
I next tried for my wife and after entering all her information, I hit the submit button. After a moment I get a white screen saying an internal exception error occurred and it wont let me go any further. After backing out I try it again with same result.
IDK?

The logout must have been it on my wife's account. I went back and logged out, started again from scratch and everything went right thru, immediately displaying previous points.
Thanks so much Bob. I guess we need you on speed dial ?

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom