It’s Time. Less than 2 days. Super Bowl!

Gunnihunter

For all you haters and “I don’t watch spectator sports “ guys, I don’t care. My white self says go Shaw Barrett. Make yourself a force and a champion. FOOTBALL ??

I've decided to watch it on TV. If they play the National Anthem before the game and the players are on the field, I'll watch the whole game. If not, I'll find something constructive to do. Enjoy the game and may your team win.

I've decided to watch it on TV. If they play the National Anthem before the game and the players are on the field, I'll watch the whole game. If not, I'll find something constructive to do. Enjoy the game and may your team win.
You should just sit on the couch and knit an American Flag or something. But, I'm sure the one man protest feels good too. mtmuley

You should just sit on the couch and knit an American Flag or something. But, I'm sure the one man protest feels good too. mtmuley
Says the Dallas Cowboys "America's Team" fan. Just don't ask him to honor the flag.

Says the Dallas Cowboys "America's Team" fan. Just don't ask him to honor the flag.
The Cowboys have nothing to do with this. I honor the flag, and have family members that served since WW 2, most likely before. It's a game. Ask Nate Boyer. Not watching it on TV doesn't do honor to the flag. Get over yourself. mtmuley

Too political....
I love football. I love watching black atheletes make a stand in the place where they can be seen and make racists identify themselves....
Go Bucs! And buffalo wings, 7 layer dip, chili, beer, margaritas, etc.

Too political....
I love football. I love watching black atheletes make a stand in the place where they can be seen and make racists identify themselves....
Go Bucs! And buffalo wings, 7 layer dip, chili, beer, margaritas, etc.
But I bet you aren't racist are you bubba? mtmuley

If somebody does you an injustice seek remedy under the Constitution. Don't sneak up behind the symbol of freedom and sunday punch it. That's no way to get respect from me.

My white privilege must explain why I didn’t understand the the halftime show. I also missed the malfunction. The halftime show seemed racist to me. But I did enjoy the football, great defense.

We my friends, we got to enjoy ( or witness ) another Super Bowl, an AMERICAN ritual . ?? I hope we have many more. I certainly hope so.

Can someone explain to me who thought a bunch of dudes "dancing" in the halftime show with jockstraps on their heads?

B56DA209-83C6-4E71-B276-65E83DAB4C0B.jpeg

Can someone explain to me who thought a bunch of dudes "dancing" in the halftime show with jockstraps on their heads?
That’s what my wife said. I thought it might represent bandages, some how a white privilege thing. Did you notice the band/orchestra? The only possible white faces had on masks. I must need to be de/reprogrammed. I still like watching the Super Bowl.????

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom