It can happen

Sallaberry

Very Active Member
So my female cousin is almost 40 educated in Oregon was a huge feminist and liberal. She has recently had a 180 on thoughts not due to covid but owning and running a multimillion dollar company. She’s voting for trump for one two I’ve been teaching her how to shoot and operate guns. She recently bought land in d3. I looked into tags years ago and d3-d5 had like 10,000 otc tags this year no dice. I may be mistaken on the numbers but I don’t think so. Is it just covid all the tags are gone or was I hitting the bottle to hard? Thanks and at least one republican is moving to your state.

D3-5 has sold out the last couple years, but if there are too many bucks on her new place I'd be happy to help her out.

D9718B94-B0BD-4452-B24E-08CEA956AAB3.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom