It was bound to happen.

Long Time Member
And so this thing happened.

875E7474-DB28-4524-B55B-36CD560E57CC.jpeg

GREAT COLOR....GINGER SNAP OR FIREBALL FOR MY PLATE :)
EVEN GREATER SURPRISE
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO ME
IM STILL IN SHOCK!!!!!!

PS ITS GONNA LOOK GREAT IN GRADUATION ? PARADE TOMORROW ?

Hell Yes!!!--77

My shell will be here Monday/Sam T Evans on Wall.

I'll have this hard/fold up for sale real cheap if you're interested!

Robb
IMG_1429.JPG

Last edited:
Haha I wish I havent been to sleep yet, getting things ready for grad night, and start nursing job tomorrow Woot woot

Happy Birthday Lil Red. Looks like 1911 got out of the dog house for the rest of the year with that birthday gift.

RELH

Lil Red will never allow Elkasssss ride shotgun for the way he picks on her. She would use him as a hood ornament and try to bounce him off on the first bump in the road.

RELH

Watch out for the cops when you are driving a red vehicle it draws them in....LOL I'm sure you would know that....
Never had a ticket or accident ...plus im so terribley nice, i can talk my way out of them ;) plus dont speed ir drive crazy , and biggest thing ive been pulled over for was a license plate light

Pleasedear, that daughter of Lil Red's has been known to field dress and skin out her dad's deer for him. He will never let her leave home. Any poor boy coming around to date her will be greeted with 1911 cleaning his gun and 1911 saying to him, " young man sit down so you and I can have a personal conversation".

RELH

Pleasedear, that daughter of Lil Red's has been known to field dress and skin out her dad's deer for him. He will never let her leave home. Any poor boy coming around to date her will be greeted with 1911 cleaning his gun and 1911 saying to him, " young man sit down so you and I can have a personal conversation".

RELH
She is one of a kind !!!!
Can out lift and work any boy/man I know

I saw a good looking Jeep like that this evening headed north on I-15 (so ut). New sticker. Coincidence?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom