It was lazy Tuesday...

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
last night so just whipped up burgers & put them on crispy bolillos. Added jalapenos & onions to the meat before cooking. My assortment of trimmin's included lettuce, tomatoes, raw onion, avocado & dill pickle slices with horseradish & chipolte BBQ sauce. It wound up almost too fat to bite. Of course, there was also the obligatory serving of fries.

booger.JPG

booger2.JPG

booger3.JPG

Got home late from deer hunting last night, and really had a hunger for a burger. The wife had saved me pulled pork BBQ for a couple sandwiches, and fresh Lay's chips. I said thank you, sweetheart, and will get that burger another day.

You don't stay married 43 years by testing patience!!! :)

Nothing wrong with pulled pork!

I smoked up the 11 lbs. of $.97 pork ribs for 3 hrs. yesterday. Today, I'll finish them up with some tangy sorta sauce concoction. Then it's into the freezer for quickie meals down the road.

Got home late from deer hunting last night, and really had a hunger for a burger. The wife had saved me pulled pork BBQ for a couple sandwiches, and fresh Lay's chips. I said thank you, sweetheart, and will get that burger another day.

You don't stay married 43 years by testing patience!!! :)Sound advice right there!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom