It's APP season! I gotta get my act together!!

Joe2Kool

Very Active Member
Now that app season is in, I gotta get organized! I was within an hour of missing the application for my bonus TN turkey!
Now I gotta get busy with elk and deer in AZ, WY, CO, NE, IA...I could probably come up with some more if I need to! :D:D

Oh, and my Nebraska turkey tag as well, and TN elk draw. Yes, TN has an elk draw!!

The anticipation of the draw is quite exhilarating!!! Maybe I'll draw AZ 27 elk with 7 points!! :LOL::LOL:

My graph paper ( my Aug-Dec planning calendar) changes each year as I shoot for one outstanding NR tag. This year a great Colorado muzzy tag should occupy Sept 11-19 , my standard in state NM tags hopefully will plug in some October- November weeks. Love this season but OH SO STRESSFUL.

App season is almost as fun as hunting season. I guess it's the anticipation and hope of drawing a great tag for the fall while building points for the future in apps you don't draw. WY and AZ are up first for me followed by about a half a dozen others. Good luck to everyone. Just don't take my tag.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom