Its for fun!!! Guess the gross score.

JakeH

Long Time Member
I don't know about you all, but I enjoy these posts. let's do another one. If you don't care for these posts that's fine too, but kindly move along.

Here is a buck a cousin killed a few years ago, little back history while I was helping him on his hunt for a couple days I walked in on this buck and got these pictures. We tried turning him up the rest of the day with no luck. He ended up finding him first thing the next morning after I went home 2 miles away from where I seen him mid day the day before.

Not the best pictures, but sometimes this is all you get, so how big is he? I will post a kill picture and the score after we have had some participation. I even think I still have the score sheet so show your work if you feel like it. ?
Screenshot_20211109-225242_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20211109-225345_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20211109-225404_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20211109-225430_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20211109-225500_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20211109-225559_Gallery.jpg

Lacking mass, can’t tell if he has eye guards. And they always look bigger going away.

But that looks like a good buck. So I will say 182 3/8

I will give one hint just because it's hard to see, his right side has 4 extras adding up to 7 inches

I don't know about you all, but I enjoy these posts. let's do another one. If you don't care for these posts that's fine too, but kindly move along.

Here is a buck a cousin killed a few years ago, little back history while I was helping him on his hunt for a couple days I walked in on this buck and got these pictures. We tried turning him up the rest of the day with no luck. He ended up finding him first thing the next morning after I went home 2 miles away from where I seen him mid day the day before.

Not the best pictures, but sometimes this is all you get, so how big is he? I will post a kill picture and the score after we have had some participation. I even think I still have the score sheet so show your work if you feel like it
187”

I'd say 80" typical on each side with 20" inside, plus the 7" hint of non-typical for total gross of 187? pics suck, but I was thinking small eyeguards, plus 15s, 10s, 13s for tines, 17+ for mass per side, maybe 23 on the beams.

Another vote for high 80's here. I'm shooting Saturday morning in 67 if I come across one like that.

Can we guess twice now that you posted kill pictures? I think closer to 193 1/8 now.
Yep, figured the kill picture would adjust a few scores, but thought it would be fun to give you all what we had to go off of.

I like these posts. Thanks for sharing. Also nice buck with some cool character But now I m Anxious to find out the score. Anybody close yet?

Okay, I want to change my guess also, I will go with 192 now.

Those painted faces did more than distract me, they scared me.

Hell I figured we would get a bit more participation. But I guess people don't want to put it on the line when the actual score will be reviled. Lol

He scored 199 1/8 gross. 185 6/8 net typical.

Here is the score sheet
20211110_072014.jpg

When I found him and took these pictures I told my cousin I was sure he would go over 180, but wasn't sure if he would break 190, well he grew quite a bit on me looking at him on the tailgate of his truck lol.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom