It's Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my. 2nd half KO & then BC intercepts again. On the 50 yd.line

JV running back on handoff from freshamn QB scored. Now 56-0 after freshman kicker hit PAT.

Paramus punts. BC on PC's 39. All JV & frosh now playing for BC. TD by BC.

Mercifully. game over at 63-0.

Last edited:
SF Giants have a 2 game lead with 2 games to play. Thanks D-Backs for laying down... :)
Giants did good last night, and so did ASU with a 28-10 spanking of the nerdy kids in Palo Alto.

This is the view from my bed last night...my stereo TV set-up.
tv2.JPG

It's tough to gain any movement when all the top teams are recording impressive wins. The BC (#6) vs PC score could have been well over 100-zip, but the BC coach didn't play any of his first team during the entire game. Plus the running clock kicked in as soon as the score hit 35-0. PC wound up with negative yardage for the game because of the numerous sack & tackles for losses.

USA TODAY Sports Super 25 high school football rankings for Oct. 12, 2021.

1. Mater Dei (Santa Ana, Calif.)

Record: 5-0; Last Result: def. Orange Lutheran 55-16.

2. IMG Academy (Bradenton, Fla.)

Record: 5-0; Last Result: Idle.

3. Westlake (Austin, Texas)

Record: 7-0; Last Result: def. Bowie 35-0.

4. Thompson (Alabaster, Ala.)

Record: 8-0; Last Result: def. Gadsden City 41-7.

5. St. John Bosco (Bellflower, Calif.)

Record: 6-1; Last Result: def. JSerra Catholic 44-7.

6. Bergen Catholic (Oradell, N.J.)

Record: 6-0; Last Result: def. Paramus Catholic 63-0.

7. Servite (Anaheim, Calif.)

Record: 7-0; Last Result: def. Santa Margarita 48-21.

8. Collins Hill (Suwanee, Ga.)

Record: 7-0; Last Result: Idle.

9. Center Grove (Greenwood, Ind.)

Record: 8-0; Last Result: def. Lawrence North 43-19.

10. Katy (Texas)

Record: 7-0; Last Result: def. Mayde Creek 65-7.

They just squeeked by yesterday. It wa a good game.
They look horrible this year. The offensive line is very weak & the QB position is questionable. I really miss watching Ian Book. Lol
Even if the Irish win out on a weak schedule, they will get embarrassed in a bowl game by any other quality team. I’m a huge fan & it pains me to say it, but it’s the truth.

They look horrible this year. The offensive line is very weak & the QB position is questionable. I really miss watching Ian Book. Lol
Even if the Irish win out on a weak schedule, they will get embarrassed in a bowl game by any other quality team. I’m a huge fan & it pains me to say it, but it’s the truth.
I'll be interested to see how they do against USC this week. The Trojans are also having a down year.

Maybe Steve Angeli, the Bergen Catholic QB commit to ND, will jump right in next year as a freshman. He can realy sling the ball with good accuracy.

ASU laid a big egg against Utah last Sat. It was like two different teams from the 1st half to the 2nd.

I'll be interested to see how they do against USC this week. The Trojans are also having a down year.

Maybe Steve Angeli, the Bergen Catholic QB commit to ND, will jump right in next year as a freshman. He can realy sling the ball with good accuracy.

ASU laid a big egg against Utah last Sat. It was like two different teams from the 1st half to the 2nd.
I would usually get excited for the USC game, but I’m not too fired up this year. I hope Kelly made good use of the bye week & there is some improvement in the O line.
I’m not a fan at all of Coan, but his performance so far definitely isn’t solely his fault. He has no time at all in the pocket before it collapses & he can’t scramble for squat. Lol

Watching #1 Bergen Catholic vs #7 Seton Hall Prep. 7-0 BC so far.

After an INT by SH, it's 7-7. End of 1st quarter.

Score by SH. 14-7 SH. ^ mins. to go in half. BC QB Angeli was nicked up in the 1st q & hasn't played since.

KO & Angeli going back in. BC scores 14-14 with 3:41 left in half.

INT by BC. Ball on BC 45, 1:11 in half. BC punts. End of half.

Last edited:
2nd half report..

BC takes KO down to the 1 but settles for a FG. 17-14 BC

SH punts. BC on own 45.

Punt BC, SH on own 30

End of 3rd Q. SH on BC 5 w/2nd goal

SH scores, 21-17 SH. 11:40 left.

Long pass TD from Angeli to Correa. BC takes the lead 24-21. 10:30 to go.

7:08 left SH has ball on own 30 1st & 10

SH scores on short pass/long run. 28-24 SH with

BC returns KO, 1st play long run for TD by Butler. 31-28 BC on top.

KO puts ball on SH 20. 3rd & 10 for SH on 22, BCsacks QB on 5! 4th down.

BC gets to SH 5. Kicks FG to go up 38-28 with 1:20 left in game.

BC INT. Has ball on SH 48.

Last edited:
After the lean months of ignoring the pro sports, my college football season finally starts tonight when #25 ASU hosts Southern Utah in Sun Devil Stadium.

The Devils are only a 45 point favorite over the T-Birds, so it could be a close game. :rolleyes:
Oh Outdoor I forgot your from AZ! Do the Sun Devils play Ole Miss! I’m just asking because Laura Ingraham was at Ole Miss for the I guess Pre Game festivities it looks like a lot of fun

Oh Outdoor I forgot your from AZ! Do the Sun Devils play Ole Miss! I’m just asking because Laura Ingraham was at Ole Miss for the I guess Pre Game festivities it looks like a lot of fun
Nah, no ASU-Ol' Miss game but right now I'm watching LSU vs Ol' Miss. Getting ready to watch the ND vs USC game in 3 hrs.

ASU is idle today. Next up is Washington on Oct. 30.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom