It's that time of year again...

BioHazrdMan

...when there is not much hunting going on and the New Mexico section turns into a lot of political talk (or whatever you wanna call it). I don't get into it much, I'm just waiting for the next draw to see if NM is nice to me this year (nicer then last year anyways)!

I had a fun archery antelope hunt, didn't connect but had a blast. Besides that went oryx hunting with my niece (offrange) and a buddy (McGregor), elk with my other niece who was successful. It was all fun hunting, but I am itching to hunt myself again.

I do have a good feeling about this year... studied the draw odds, put in for easier units for 2nd and 3rd choices, also put in for muzzleloader hunts. Hoping to get drawn for a ML hunt so I got a good excuse to buy one! :) That's what I'm telling the wifey anyways. I just want another gun!

Well, who else is anxious for the next NM draws? I am counting down the days and keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck to all of you on your draws also!!!

~Noah~

P.S. I'll be glad when the NM section turns back into stories and pics also! :)

Put in for Oryx for the first time, will put in for some late season archery deer tags later. Probably used up all my luck drawing 16D 2nd rifle on my first attempt last year, so i expect to draw nothing. Can't win if you don't play though, building points in 2 other states and taking advantage of some OTC opportunities in a couple other states.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom