J-12 Youth Hunt

LIK2HNT

Long Time Member
Anyone hear how the first week has been. I leave this weekend to scout for my daughter who has this tag. She will take her last school final on Tuesday and then the hunt begins.

Bill

I got a picture on my phone of what looks like a 26" wide 5x5 that was shot by a 12 year old girl. I know zero specifics except it was in the Junior (J12) hunt. I cannot figure how to do the type/paste? There are enormous bucks in the area and they are low. Good luck

coyote1...do you know how to send the pictures on your phone to another person?

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I have a big job in Swall meadows, so it looks like the deer have migrated down into the area. Should be a great hunt. Good luck!

coyote1....I sent you a message in your INBOX MAIL with my number.

Brian

Thanks Brian. I sent you another picture that the other site says this brute was taken there also. Jerry

Thanks everyone, I would really like to see the pictures of those bucks already taken. Yort, what do you do for a living up there?
Are you driving up from Bishop through Paridise or coming down Rock Creek from Mammoth?

Bill

Here is the cell phone picture that coyote1 send me by cell, not a large picture but still shows up pretty decent.
7880img959734.jpg

Bill, good luck and hope that your daughter gets a nice big one.

Brian

I was sent that same picture today but didn't post it. The buck is heavy as hell and carries the mass all the way out. Quite a stud!

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

>I was sent that same picture
>today but didn't post it.
>The buck is heavy as
>hell and carries the mass
>all the way out. Quite
>a stud!
>
>Steve
>I got put in time out
>for a bad signature! Sorry
>Founder...

I kinda had a feeling that was gona happen ,It took him a while to read it I guess.

Jerry nice picture.
Brian, I should be around the week before Christmas. Stop by and have a beer if you have time.

Bill

>Thanks everyone, I would really like
>to see the pictures of
>those bucks already taken.
>Yort, what do you do
>for a living up there?
>
>Are you driving up from Bishop
>through Paridise or coming down
>Rock Creek from Mammoth?
>
>Bill
I'm a Electrical contractor. My office is in Mammoth, but I have jobs down in Bishop also.

Great buck , my son got drawn this year we are looking forward to a great hunt .... any tips I have never hunted the area but have hunted a lot of high desert.... looks like the same kind of country .... lots of glassing

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom