J&J outfitters question

Several J&J Outfitters around!

I suppose you're talking J&J from Utah since you've posted here in the TARDville Forum?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

If you mean Jed Wayment of J & J . I have run across him on the pahvant a few times. He is a good family man that enjoys hunting. He takes care of the Missouri flats cwmu.

Thanks for getting back to me! Yeah it's Jed Wayment's outfit. What areas do they hunt? Where is Missouri flats?

I know the guy who runs their security during the hunting season he also moonlihts as a barber the rest of the year.. great guy who would be part of a great orginization

I think they are a good outfitter.

It was a big bodied 2 point.

Here is a previous link about this outfit. Id do my home work as always and stay away from his Missouri Flat Shiras Moose hunt it can be a little slow from what i hear! http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b...w_thread&om=683&forum=DCForumID30&archive=yes
You may also want to look at "Bucks Bulls and Outfitters" there first class and have been outfitting in Utah decades before anyone else and there is a reason they dont need to advertisement as much as most outfits! Best of luck this fall!

Awesome post. Thanks so much for the information! Lot's to think about with all that great stuff! Thanks again!

The missouri flats is on the pahvant and borders I 15. He does hunt other unit and other states. We where hunting on the pahvant a couple of differnt years and crossed his path.

He treated my daughter and I very well on her hunt. Great guy. He has units all over the state. Missouri flat is awesome for elk.

respect my authorita

Jed and Jenni and the whole crew are first class..

You cant go wrong...

Good Luck
Elk2011

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom