J & J vaccine.

Best kind of herd immunity

20210413_150445.jpg

What does the vaccine actually do ? If we still have to stay locked up and wear a mask what's the point ? I thought they said get the shot and throw away your mask. Is there any common scene left anymore ? I'm still on the fence, but I have never had a flu shot either, and haven't had the flu in over 25 years. But I live far from any city dwellers. Have relatives that have had all three, guess I will wait and see which one grows hair on their forehead first.

I have no desire to preach or encourage vaccine decisions. I took the Pfizer and ok so far. Who knows what long range problems or efficacy will turn out to be. I will agree that I'm not a Fauci fan. Donald was right about him. I hope it all turns out ok but it will be another year or so before the true measure of things will be known.

I got the J & J a couple weeks ago. I had a few side effects but not too bad. I got Covid back in October, and that was way worse. I still can't smell very well. I can't smell elk. It's a major bummer. I've been trying to re-train my nose, and I think it's helping. But everyone in my family that got the shot prefered it Covid as well.

I had J&J shot back in March. Pausing the shot seems to be political since they didnt pause any of the others when they had negative effects.

We sure it's only been 6? One is 25 miles from me, what are those odds?

View attachment 37027
I'm gonna guess 1:7,000,000?

My wife broke her arm real bad,(dumbass climbed on the back of a wheeler with a drunk, me, and we wrecked). She got blood clots from that. So clots are dangerous, no doubt, but stand 7 million people in a room, odds are you see a lot of strange ****.

I got the Pfizer, 2weeks ago. I gained 3"?. I had a knot in my shoulder, similar to tetanus. So far, so good

It is only a small amount of persons that got the blood clots. Even with that small amount, why take the chance and avoid getting the J&J vaccine and wait until you can get the Modera two shot vaccine.
RELH

I wonder how many hunters die a year while hunting.
Maybe we should stop hunting too.
How many people a year die from other types of vaccines. is it more then 7 ?
Glad I did the Pfizer vaccine.
That 3" might grow another 6" Then watch the rush of guys trying get that shot LOL
Some of them might be able see pass that Belly and see something they only see in the mirror after showering.
J/K

I've heard a ton of skeptical comments about the "new" mRna technology but it's really not at all "new". The science is at least 15 years old and the Ebola vaccine is an m-Rna vaccine (the first to my knowledge). It was quickly developed because the tech already existed and was pretty much a plug-n-play with SARS-Cov-2.

Obviously the tech hasn't been used on this scale before, but so far I've not heard of any serious side effect with either Moderna & Pfizer.

The other vaccines are a different matter. All of the Adenovirus-vectored vaccines have reported blood clots to some degree (J&J , Astra Zenica, the Russian Sputnik-V, and three of the Chinese vaccines). Given that, I'd be more suspicious of the vector tech than the SARS-Cov-2 proteins, although up to 15% of COVID positive patients have blood clots as a secondary side effect.

The US has ordered (and will take delivery by July) 300MM of each Pfizer & Moderna - enough to vaccinate all US populace so for us we can wait it out for the safest and most efficacious ones. Globally, this is a bigger problem as these two have storage requirements that are not feasible to pull off in much of the world.

I would encourage everyone to do their own research and make up their own mind. That's what I did. I got the J&J shot about six weeks ago and I got my first shot of Moderna this morning and I get my second shot of Pfizer vaccine on the 5th of May. A bunch of my friends won't get vaccinated so I just used their name. I have yet to be asked for an ID. I figure why take a chance on getting sick?

What does the vaccine actually do ? If we still have to stay locked up and wear a mask what's the point ? I thought they said get the shot and throw away your mask. Is there any common scene left anymore ? I'm still on the fence, but I have never had a flu shot either, and haven't had the flu in over 25 years. But I live far from any city dwellers. Have relatives that have had all three, guess I will wait and see which one grows hair on their forehead first.
It allows people who take it to be part of an experiment.

I would encourage everyone to do their own research and make up their own mind. That's what I did. I got the J&J shot about six weeks ago and I got my first shot of Moderna this morning and I get my second shot of Pfizer vaccine on the 5th of May. A bunch of my friends won't get vaccinated so I just used their name. I have yet to be asked for an ID. I figure why take a chance on getting sick?

That's f'n awesome! You should cruise the cemetery for names and vote 27 times in 22! Could be the only way we get our country back! Oops, sorry flounder!

I wonder how many hunters die a year while hunting.
Maybe we should stop hunting too.
How many people a year die from other types of vaccines. is it more then 7 ?
Glad I did the Pfizer vaccine.
That 3" might grow another 6" Then watch the rush of guys trying get that shot LOL
Some of them might be able see pass that Belly and see something they only see in the mirror after showering.
J/K
Your right gator 6" is what I got with Pfitzer but it isn't all it's cracked up to be. I now have a limp I didn't have before I wonder how that will affect my hunting this fall......

A small percentage of people get struck by lightning each year, but I'm not standing outside in a lightning storm.
From what I've seen, nothing is compelling me to get jabbed with an experimental drug.
I do appreciate the efforts of the Guinea Pigs however.

I would encourage everyone to do their own research and make up their own mind. That's what I did. I got the J&J shot about six weeks ago and I got my first shot of Moderna this morning and I get my second shot of Pfizer vaccine on the 5th of May. A bunch of my friends won't get vaccinated so I just used their name. I have yet to be asked for an ID. I figure why take a chance on getting sick

Obviously your a POC? No ID??

A small percentage of people get struck by lightning each year, but I'm not standing outside in a lightning storm.
From what I've seen, nothing is compelling me to get jabbed with an experimental drug.
I do appreciate the efforts of the Guinea Pigs however.
I'll assume you don't drive? You should see how deadly that is in comparison

Funny we all are still handwriting everything, we talk on rotorary phones, fill our tanks with lead gas.

Wait, you mean technology has mad US faster, and more efficient at our lives?

I'm sure that's not true of medical tech?.

But then, I'm from a generation that rode around with no seat belt, living in a house full of asbestos, where my dad chain smoked. So, I've always worried about safety

One thing for sure. If Trump was still Prez, we would be hearing nonstop about every
"vaccine" related health problem or death 24/7. It would dominate the news.
We are hearing about all the vaccine problems... see J&J and AZ news for the last few weeks.

They just stopped a vaccine with a <1:1,000,000 chance of clotting for women of a specific age-group.

They're also reporting "breakthrough cases" as if vaccines are supposed to be 100% effective. Nobody ever said that!

So now we have more deaths due to Covid than in WW2. Korean War and the Vietnam War combined. All in one years time not the 15 years combined for the war deaths.
Your body Your choice but I'd rather live and most of us have put far worse in our bodies and are still living.

So now we have more deaths due to Covid than in WW2. Korean War and the Vietnam War combined. All in one years time not the 15 years combined for the war deaths.
Your body Your choice but I'd rather live and most of us have put far worse in our bodies and are still living.
That may be deaths "with" covid, not deaths "due" to covid.

Honestly, I did get my first dose of Moderna Wednesday. A little bit of a sore shoulder. I heard exercise might lessen the soreness so I split up a truck load of dry Tan Oak firewood when I got home. It didn't seem to help.

The vaccine is not a guarantee, so you still need to be careful.

5,800 Fully Vaccinated Americans Have Contracted COVID-19, 74 Dead: CDC​

Honestly, I did get my first dose of Moderna Wednesday. A little bit of a sore shoulder. I heard exercise might lessen the soreness so I split up a truck load of dry Tan Oak firewood when I got home. It didn't seem to help.

The vaccine is not a guarantee, so you still need to be careful.

Eel,

Geez, you should have tried sex. It would have been just as ineffective but lots more enjoyable. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The same people who'd go crying like a baby to the doctors if if they had covid and were dying don't trust the doctors who tell them to get the vaccine.

Once anyone who wants the vaccine gets it the hospitals should deny treatment for anyone who refused the vaccine. nobody can force them to get a shot but we don't need to fuss over their self inflicted boo boos either.

The same people who'd go crying like a baby to the doctors if if they had covid and were dying don't trust the doctors who tell them to get the vaccine.

Once anyone who wants the vaccine gets it the hospitals should deny treatment for anyone who refused the vaccine. nobody can force them to get a shot but we don't need to fuss over their self inflicted boo boos either.
That might be the stupidest comment I’ve seen SMH

How about all the people who get hurt riding snow mobiles, quads, and horses too? If they're going to be that irresponsible, let them die.

Hey Lennie, none of us get out of this life alive. I'm good when he calls me home, tonight or 40yrs from now. That's a peace you can't comprehend. Your fear of the vaccine is showing.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom