J14

Fishingkid

Anyone have any jr's draw j14? My cousin drew it this year just wondering how the zone is that time of year. I've only hunted it in oct. during rifle season. Always seems to be better for me when we got a little weather seems like it should be a good jr tag for him close to home and late season.

"What zone is j14?"

No kidding! I've hunted a lot of Calif, particularly Northern Calif., and would be glad to share some of my findings but i don't know all of these G-this, J-that,... units by their numerical description. If you guys are serious about getting help, please describe the hunt location, what time of year the hunt takes place, and any other info about the hunt that might be pertinent.

I myself don't always keep my only copy of the 2014 regs close at hand. Thanks!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

J zones are jr tags j14 is the riverside county jr tag same boundaries as D19. The j14 tag is a late season either sex rifle tag.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom