Jagerdad

DW

Long Time Member
Past away on tuesday.......

98599766_10217721439530293_105740746207789056_n.jpg

Last edited:
You could always tell something was up with him his posts would be understandable and clear minded and then a few days later his posts would become incomprehensible not clear minded hard to tell what he was really talking about.
Really makes you wonder what kind of pain he was truly living with.
God Bless

Crap, I had called him a couple of times this past week, but got no answer. He called me just last week and sounded really tired. Been trying to reach him. Too bad; he was a good guy and really enjoyed the folks here.

May the sun be at your back, the wind in your face, the elk be bugling, and the deer be fat with wide antlers. RIP, Jaegerdad.

RIP jagerdad, always enjoyed his post.
probably riding a Honda 90

"the Master has his reasons, life is his to give or take"

Oh man, that sucks! I visited with him on the phone recently. Glad that I got to do that. Good guy he was. Real good guy.

I’m relatively new here but he reached out to me as I’ve been a fellow sheepdog for a while now. Talked to him on the phone several times and he put in his time and did life right. RIP brother. We have the watch now, don’t have to check your six anymore. Final call off is here and you earned it. Much love.

Bummer, he reached out to me just a few weeks ago and we ended up having nice phone conversation. RIP.

Mark

Wow I can't believe it RIP Jagger he posted some funny stuff sometimes. His Boob video for Elk at Christmas was one of my favorites. He will be missed....

Rats...didn't know him, but that sucks. I have to admit that I was confused by his posts sometimes, but seemed like a genuine, caring person. Condolences...

Wow. That’s a gut punch. I didn’t know the man personally and he didn’t know the first thing about me but he sure threw some very kind wisdom my way when I lost my dad four years ago. The exact words I don’t recall but I definitely got the message within and think of it often. Him and his sometimes crazy ramblings will surely be missed around here. God bless Mr. Jager.

I'm sad, I just returned a message from him the other day and was looking forward to meeting him as I live just a couple miles away. I will meet him it will just have to wait till I'm on the other side. RIP Jag.

That is too bad. He was a kind person with a strange way of saying things. His posts were entertaining...this is a bummer.

Who is going to ask Homer for hugs?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom