January Bucks in Arizona

C

CAnAZbwhnter

Fellas, I figured I would start a new post where everyone can post the bucks that they have either taken or just simply been able to get pictures of out here in AZ during the month of January....so lets see em! If you have pictures or video in the past month, lets see it....

Here's a few that I have currently downloaded.

Jan 2009:

az_january_09_048.jpg

Jan 2007:

AZ_January_07_039.jpg

Jan 2006:

1781Arizona_Jan_06_048.jpg

Jan 2005:

1781Wally_s_Buck_05.jpg

1781Fred_s_Buck_05.jpg

Jan 2004:

1781AZ_desert.jpg

A "live" one still roaming:

AZ_January_07_055.jpg

BOHNTR )))---------->

Awesome pics Roy. Man you know how to get it done every January! Thanks for sharing your pics.

Thanks Chris.....we've just been lucky out there is all.

Now I'm waiting for them "Salome" boys to post up some photos.....a real treat, IMO.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Hey guys I am new to the sight and I have 6 or 7 bucks to share but when I try to upload I get a message that says script error. To many kb. Any help would be appreciated.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-09 AT 10:42AM (MST)[p]Word is the "Salome Boys" have come up with a 170 and a 180 in the last couple days. Something tells me that we might see some pics today or tomorrow.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-09 AT 09:22PM (MST)[p]Hey guys I was not able to get in earlier. We had the fortune to kill two awesome bucks in 2 days. WOW never thought that would happen! These were taken in 2 days in Jan 09'.
49827e4f4db3c617.jpg

and the next day was 182
49827ee15368a124.jpg

www.southwesthuntingadventures.com

Jan 2009
2009newyearsdaybuck010.jpg
Jan 2008
morepictures020.jpg
January2006
archerysuccess002-1.jpg
archerysuccess006.jpg
January2005
archerysuccess004.jpg
January2004
archerysuccess005.jpg
My dads first desert muley with a bow1986
archerysuccess008-1.jpg

Here are a few of the bucks I have killed in January... Nothing huge

I shot this one last January at 70 yards with my bow

4983d424137ba80c.jpg

And I shot this one a few weeks ago at almost 80 yards and we were able to get the stock and kill shot on video

4983d50f1a5f3ba4.jpg

"Thanks Chris.....we've just been lucky out
there is all.

>BOHNTR )))---------->"

I think your track record of great muleys makes it a lot more than luck! Congrats!

Congrats on all the successful Muley hunts!! One of these days I'll get me on of those!

I'm a Coues Deer guy so here are a couple from our January.

My Wife's first archery coues and my 7th.
498851943e3a96db.jpg

My hunting partner Jason and his 4th archery coues.
49885298425259e3.jpg

Aim Small... Miss Small!!

Let's Get Bloody!!!

FUGGETABOUT IT!!!!!

Gino

Holy smokes Gino! Those are UNREAL bucks.....I'm officially jealous.

I've been trying for years to arrow a little gray ghost but I've always reverted back to the desert "carp" deer......they're easier! :) I definitely need to hunt one of those beautiful bucks soon, as I'm not getting any younger. Congratulations and thanks for posting them up.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Gino, those are some sweet Coues bucks right there...congrats and congrats to your wife on her first archery coues. Awesome!

Thanks guys it was a great month! In all we put 6 coues bucks on the ground in our group. This is the first year that Jason and I both broke a 100" in the same month these two bucks are both our second best with a bow. And as for my wife.... God I love that woman!!!

BOHNTR... you and I seem to want what the other has got!!! HaHaHa!!!

Aim Small... Miss Small!!

Let's Get Bloody!!!

FUGGETABOUT IT!!!!!

Gino

Hunting partner's 26.5" wide desert buck he arrowed last month. Nothing huge, but a mature desert buck:

wally_s_09_buck.jpg

BOHNTR )))---------->

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom