January Late Cow tag Ogden Unit

I drew a late cow tag for ogden canyon area. I was wondering if anyone could help with the area to start I do have horse's to get up high if needed to due to warm weather. Just looking to fill the freezer. thank you

Maybe get a hold of some landowners...

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

you might be right about January. the one year I had the tag I hunted the ranch just to the north of middle fork canyon. it would be worth it to ask at the ranch house. I would also try to access the golf course and gertson canyon which is just above it.
I also think the 1st little bit of the top of Avon north of the shooting range is part of the unit as well as north fork canyon

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom