Jarbidge Elk Question...

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Are there any outfits that will pack you in a ways and provide a drop camp for an elk tag holder? If so, names of such outfits and approximate cost? Anyone have experience with this? Thanks in advance....

Steve

Screenshot_20210315-164409_Gallery.jpg

....not provide a drop camp but get you back in a ways. Thanks.
Curious why you’re planning on doing a packer before you draw a tag. Are you just going sightseeing or maybe a cow tag? There’s no guarantee you will draw a tag is there?

I talked to an outfitter about getting packed in to Jarbidge to h7nt deer and he sort of talked me out of it for various reasons. Lets just say it was not cheap and I think you are SOL if you are not dropped in a good area.

Buckhorn....never a guarantee is there? I've got lots of points so I figure I would research an area I hope to get drawn for. This may be my 1st choice so I want to be prepared. I am getting options for WHEN I draw a tag.

Steve, I think it is on page 43 in the application booklet they sent out about 2 weeks ago

Full page ad for an outfitter in your requested info area.

Robb

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom