Jesse Jackson the Hypocrite!!!

M

MortgageMan

I can't stand this guy!!

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/0...word-in-taped-conversation-critical-of-obama/

A FOX News camera captured the Rev. Jesse Jackson uttering the N-word while he was preparing to tape an interview earlier this month, a word he has denounced publicly as degrading to African Americans.

On Wednesday, FOX News? host Bill O?Reilly revealed the details of Jackson?s appearance on tape, saying that he wanted to lay to rest reports based on news leaks.

Appearing on ?Studio B With Shepard Smith,? Smith asked O?Reilly if Jackson?s remarks included the N-word, as some news reports had indicated.

?Yeah. And it's trash talking,? O?Reilly said.

Jackson has been vocally critical of others? use of the N-word, saying it is hurtful to the black community, whether it is used by blacks or whites.

For instance, after a November 2006 rant by ?Seinfeld? star Michael Richards during a stand-up routine laden with the N-word, Jackson joined other black leaders to challenge the entertainment industry to stop using the slur. He also called for a boycott of the ?Seinfeld? DVD series that was coming out because of Richards? use of the slur.

?We want to give our ancestors a present,? Jackson said at a news conference at the time. ?Dignity over degradation.?

Jackson?s comment came when he was discussing Barack Obama, saying the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee is ?talking down to black people,? and ?telling n??s how to behave.?

FOX News aired a portion of the tape last week where Jackson was criticizing Obama because they were deemed newsworthy. O?Reilly said the N-word was not deemed so, because it ?did not advance the story in one way, shape or form.?

In the portion that aired, Jackson said he would cut Obama?s ?nuts off,? referring to his dispute with Obama over faith-based initiatives.

?I'm not in the business of hurting Jesse Jackson ? because it does hurt Jesse Jackson ? and I'm not in the business of creating some kind of controversy that's not relevant to the general subject: one civil rights leader disparaging another over policy. So we held it back. Some weasel leaked it to the Internet,? O?Reilly said.

O?Reilly told Smith there was nothing more of value to the interview tape.

?That's all I have. ? .You?ve got everything now.?

Jackson ? who is traveling in Spain ? apologized in a statement Wednesday for ?hurtful words? but didn't offer specifics.

?I am deeply saddened and distressed by the pain and sorrow that I have caused as a result of my hurtful words. I apologize again to Senator Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, their children as well as to the American public,? Jackson said in a written statement. ?There really is no justification for my comments and I hope that the Obama family and the American public will forgive me. I also pray that we, as a nation, can move on to address the real issues that affect the American people.?

A spokeswoman for Jackson?s civil rights organization, Rainbow/PUSH Coalition, said she could not confirm that Jackson used the slur.

Jackson is a race pimp that continues to perpetuate and exploit racism for his own gain. He should be completely ignored. In this country, there is no valid reason for any American to refer to a fellow American as the N-word.

...and that's not to say that you can't refer to one's behavior as "niggardly"... ;-)

He is the worst of the worst. Can you imagine how jealous he is of Obama...it just kills him. Obama better be careful he might have Farrakhan in his corner but fiddle playing Louie wo'nt be much help when the Rev gets togther some of his origianl gangsters and try to to pull a drive by

Wasn't Jackson one of the main solicitors of Imus's firing for saying "nappy headed hoes" sometime back. Oh yah I forgot they're allowed to use those words but we can't. Guess I will just have to stick to only saying Honkey or Cracker or even White Bread!

I hope so. It seems that idiot is always in the limelight. I wish someone would really stick it to him (like he did Imus) so his career (I still have no clue what that is) would be over. I'm tired of hearing that hypocrite speak. Enough is enough.

>Jackson just made his last screw
>up, he'll fade away. it's
>about time.

I wish you were right but.....he is going to do all he can to keep Obama out of the whitehouse......electing a black president will not be good for the race extortion business.

JB

Apparently blacks think it's ok to say but no other race can. I really don't get it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,385347,00.html

"View" co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck was in tears Thursday after a discussion about the use of the n-word, in which fellow co-host Whoopi Goldberg told her the two "don't live in the same world."

During a segment covering Jesse Jackson's recent use of the n-word while preparing to tape an interview on FOX News, Whoopi and co-host Sherri Shepard, who are both black, contested that the word has a different meaning for black people.

"It's something that means something way different to me than it does to you," said Shepard. "I can use it as a term of endearment."

Shepard also said to co-host Barbara Walters: "I don't want to hear it come out of your mouth."

Hasselbeck contested that "We [blacks and whites] don't live in different worlds, we live in the same world."

Goldberg, who used the n-word repeatedly during the broadcast (it was bleeped out), said that "We don't live in the same world. What I need you to understand is the frustration that goes along with when you say we live in the same world. It isn't balanced."

Hasslebeck tearfully replied that "when we live in a world where pop culture then uses that term, and we're trying to get to a place where we feel like we're in the same place, where we feel like we're in the same world ... how are we supposed to then move forward if we keep using terms that bring back that pain?"

"I can say the word because of the color of my skin, but you can't say the word because of the color of your skin."

Now tell me again, who is exibiting racism here? Appears to me to be the liberal...

Mortgage man....I did't know weather to laugh or puke...watching these people is like slowing to look at a wreck... But hope and happiness are on the horizon....Obama is going to bring his magic wand and any sort of racism will be a things the past.....I know it cause he told us so.

Dr13... you got that right if Obama gets in it will bad for Jesse Biz

Jesse Jackson has been trying to fill the shoes of Rev. Martin Luther King ever since King was killed. He has failed to do so, in fact he would not make a pimple on King's behind when it comes to core values. He is a black racist that uses the race issue to exploit his own people for power and money.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom