Jesse Ventura For President

H

huntindude

Somebody needs to put the Larry King CNN interveiw with Jesse Ventura on here. I'd not only vote for this guy I'd be involved in his campaign, he has the long lost trait known as common sense.

Too bad he's too smart to run , if he doesn't want to run for senate he'll never run for president. too bad.

Right, because Jesse was such a 'great' Governor wasn't he? NOT!!!!

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

I almost got on the Jesse Ventura bandwagon watching his latest interviews. Then I read his latest book which he was promoting: DON'T START THE REVOLUTION WITHOUT ME. I was very disappointed in the book and his attitude. He's right on about Washington D.C. and the corruptness, but he basically states he doesn't want to deal with it.

All I really came away thinking is he's just beating the drum to make money off his book, which was a waste of time to read.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-15-08 AT 11:33AM (MST)[p]Common sense huh?

Here is one of MANY interviews he did trying to promote the "9-11 was an inside job" BS.

I did a quick search on youtube and found this. There are many more............

He's not going to run because he wouldn't have a chance.

He was a horrible governor and would be worse than a W third term

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

Nochawk, dont let the "JOE" show fool you. The sheriff is an idiot when it comes to Law enforcement, but he is great at being a politician and comedian. He is by far the biggest farce as a sheriff in the uS

I didn't say Ventura could win president, the two party system is still too strong. I said I like him and I agree with everything he said in that interview. he probably could have won the senate seat if he chose to we'll never know and it doesn't matter. common sense and logic have no place in politics today, I'm not going to vote for who I like I'm going to vote against who I dislike the most, I'd like to vote for Ventura.

Huntindupe give me a break....two hours ago you are ready to hold the battle flag for the charge to the White House (gosh darn it I did it again..soon to be the house of all colors) for "Jesse the Body"

Writing

"I'd not only vote for this guy I'd be involved in his campaign, he has the long lost trait known as common sense".

They throw a few you tube videos at you and the Huntin Dupe two step shuffle starts

Dupe I have to hand it to you. You can spin like no other. Friggin talking out of both sides of your moutyh at the same time. Not even your savior Obama has mastered your art of spin.

Look Pro and deadibob nailed it. Jesse Ventura is nothing more than a neerdowell blow hard

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

Anyone who says Jesse uses common sense has NONE themselves. The man is a moron. Look at how he 'governed', look at his views on 9-11, looks to me like he took too many 'roids' back in the day and has permanent brain damage. If this is your 'ideal' politician it speaks volumes about you.

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-15-08 AT 05:33PM (MST)[p]If you guys liked him I wouldn't, you're not sharp enough to see that. are any of you capable of a post without it being 90% personal? pretty childish and immature, you really need to grow up . I have zero appreciation for your opinion so it doesn't bother me but it's no fun to debate people who won't debate, all you want to do is call people playground names and act like kids.

Separation of church and state, stop adding to the national debt and pay it down, Iraq was a joke, I didn't hear anything I didn't like and that's more than I can say for Obama and McBush. I think I'll just write him in, nothing to lose.

202 I never said I liked Obama, I just like McBush a little less. enough of your 3rd grade rants.

>Nochawk, dont let the "JOE" show
>fool you. The sheriff is
>an idiot when it comes
>to Law enforcement, but he
>is great at being a
>politician and comedian. He is
>by far the biggest farce
>as a sheriff in the
>uS

Please expand....I'm interested in this because he appears from the outside as a good sherriff and his elections haven't been close..

JB

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-15-08
>AT 05:33?PM (MST)

>
>If you guys liked him I
>wouldn't, you're not sharp enough
>to see that. are any
>of you capable of a
>post without it being 90%
>personal? pretty childish and immature,
>you really need to grow
>up . I have zero
>appreciation for your opinion so
>it doesn't bother me but
>it's no fun to debate
>people who won't debate, all
>you want to do is
>call people playground names and
>act like kids.
>
> Separation of church and state,
>stop adding to the national
>debt and pay it down,
>Iraq was a joke, I
>didn't hear anything I didn't
>like and that's more than
>I can say for Obama
>and McBush. I think
>I'll just write him in,
>nothing to lose.
>
> 202 I never said I
>liked Obama, I just like
>McBush a little less. enough
>of your 3rd grade rants.
>
>
> .

"McBush" what do you mean? Is this a stab at people of Irish decent? You got something against Mc's?
LOLOLOLOLO

Jesse makes some very good points in his interviews. In the end like every other politician it is all about himself. Read his book and you'll be disappointed.

Yes government is broken today. We have been sold down the river and it's been happening for decades, it's just that now we are seeing the fruits of their labors.

It doesn't matter anymore whether it's dems or repubs, they all suck. We need modern day patriots who give a damn about this country and will bring back manufacturing, the dollar, and invest in our infrastructure. But Jesse is not the man for the job.

You might be right, but he comes closer than anyone else that's even expessed an interst in being president.

I don't see how anyone would prefer McCush or Obama over him. it's not a matter of getting what you want from politians anymore, it's getting what you can live with.

D13'r. Theres alot people do not know about the Sheriff here.
# 1 he has never ever been a sworn law enforcement officer period. His time spent with the DEA was as a paper shuffler. No field experience none nada. The only reason he ran for office here was so his wife " a travel agent." could get the cntract to extradite prisoners etc. A large contract that she lost bid on prior to the sheriff getting elected.
He ran against Agnos a good sheriff that unfortunately was painted bad because some of his detectives screwed up a murder investigation way back in the 90's.

If you buck the man he will investigate you your family and anyone associated with you. I mean really he's like the head of a mafia family.

He has cost the taxpayers of the county more $ in lawsuits that he has lost because of his policies than any law enforcement official in the history of teh state.
Rents out a wells fargo building for all of his chiefs at teh tune of 600,000 a year or more. 21 chiefs at over 100,000 plus per year. The third largest city in the state only has four asst chiefs why does he have 21? thats ridiculous. I could go on and on. Hopefully he will lose this year.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
Bugler

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom