JIANZD Archery Broadheads ???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Wondering if any of You StickFlippers Use or have Tried these JIANZD Broadheads on Deer & Elk?

Your Thoughts?

Thanks!

Howdy BO!

Just Noticed the Made in China Part!

F'That!

I Use the G 5 MONTECS!

What'Ya Like BO?

I’ve tested several over the years.....lots of good quality heads these days. Wac’ems, Magnus Black Hornets, Slick Tricks, Muzzy, VPA.....just to name a few.
Magnus has the best warranty in the business. Bend or break one (even if it’s your fault), send it back, and Mike will send you a new one!

Solid head! They fly pretty good too. Little pricey, but if you can master resharpening them it’s not as bad on the wallet. The vented ones can whistle a bit in flight. But honestly, I’m really not sure that matters much.

I was thinking the same thing, the first animal I killed with a bow and arrow.The broad head was fixed on a wooden shaft. Thanks for your input on broad heads Bohntr

I was a hi-tech Zwickie dude before I switched to thunder heads. I had swaged aluminum shafts - 3413's or something crazy like that. Butt I can't remember my home phone numbero_O

Thanks!

Your Favorite Deer/Elk Broadhead BO?
You finally joining the dark side Bess? What's all this archery, broadhead talk??? Bout time you come to your senses! Cant go wrong with a Slicktrick, Ramcat, or the other good fixed heads mentioned. Although I did finally kill a whitetail buck this year with 125 grain Thunderhead and my Sage Sammick recurve.

You finally joining the dark side Bess? What's all this archery, broadhead talk??? Bout time you come to your senses! Cant go wrong with a Slicktrick, Ramcat, or the other good fixed heads mentioned. Although I did finally kill a whitetail buck this year with 125 grain Thunderhead and my Sage Sammick recurve.
I think, ol’ Bess would make a good stick flipper! ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom