Jim Horn Signature Packs

Daxter

Very Active Member
I am thinking about upgrading my daypack for something that is a little bigger and can pack out a quarter or some boned meat. Right now I have a large fanny pack, and it is nice for short hikes, but for a really all day trip I want something bigger. I have been looking at a badlands 2200 but then I saw a Jim Horn Signature Alaskan Pack by Blacks Creek Guide Gear. It is a really nice looking pack with a lot of features, but I haven't heard anything about them. They have the same features of the badlands, plus an expanding section to pack meat in and built-in rifle and bow carriers. They seem to be larger too. Has anybody used this pack? Any experiences or advice. Thanks for the info.
Dax

I bought one of the Eberlestock "Just One" packs last year and they are great. It has all of the features of the pack you are already looking at. It is the most comfortable pack I have ever worn.

Here is the link: http://www.eberlestock.com/J105 Just One.htm

And no, I have no connection to the company. I just use the pack & love it.

Here is a link for ya. I own 2 of these packs and love everything about them. My friends manage this company and stand by their product with a lifetime warranty. Check it out.
www.gotarantula.com
Go to this site and click on the Horn Hunter logo.
hope this helps.

}}-SLIVER-->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom