Jim Lane

RabidRattleSnake1

Don't know if anyone really found out why he was booted. I guess he was nailed for sexual harassment while working for the NMDGF. Of all people, he decided to mess with the director of HR for the NMDGF. Well that behavior followed him to his most recent post at the land commissioners office. See the article below.

SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) - State Land Commissioner Aubrey Dunn has asked Jim Lane to step down as assistant commissioner in connection to allegations of sexual harassment during his time as director of the state Department of Game and Fish.

The Santa Fe New Mexican reports that Lane stepped down Monday, saying he accepted the resignation due to the recent disclosure of private files.

Dunn says "dirty politics" helped disclose the contents of Lane's personnel files. In the files it shows that Lane resigned from Game and Fish in 2013 after a subordinate accused him of sexual harassment.

Lane's resignation came nine days after the Santa Fe District Attorney alleged Lane made sexual comments to Game and Fish's human resources director, including lewd text messages.

Lane did not return requests for comment.

___

Information from: The Santa Fe New Mexican, http://www.sfnewmexican.com

LAST EDITED ON Aug-11-15 AT 02:21PM (MST)[p]Here is the part of the story before the resignation
http://www.abqjournal.com/625603/news/lane-these-texts-could-sink-me.html

Apparently, he was a repeat offender and was run out of Kentucky...

He had to have been ripped.. there is no person in there right mind that would send the texts in the article at the times that they were sent if they were sober

I love how all of a sudden he is the victim of dirty politics... I feel bad for his wife and kids..

I believe the currant Director was in charge of HR before she was promoted.Could have been IT Dept. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I just want to know why the hell we let someone in that spot, when it was pretty easy to find out he has a record of being a perv!

Hank,
She was not the HR person, well maybe 15 years ago or so(long before Jim Lane), but she was the CFO before she was promoted to director.

Like I said,I wasn't sure.
I have met and talked to her in person.

Same with Lane who I saw was a screw up in 1st handshake. I washed my hand after.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom