John Kerry, the hunter

F

ford_boy

In the some of the poodles campaign speeches he says he supports our second amendment rights(although he flew to Washington to vote to extend the assault weapons ban) to own a gun. He also says that he is a hunter when he has the time. With a place in the mountains of Idaho(I'm sorry,that is his wifes' place)you would think that just maybe he would hunt there. I wonder if it would be possible to find out how many years that the poodle has bought a hunting license to hunt anywhere(other than Iowa where he was trying to junp start his campaign). Just a thought.

On this issue John Kerry is isn't being straight with the hunters and sportsmen gun owners of America. We all know what a "hunter" is and can draw the distinction between a sportsman passionate about the hunting way of life and someone who may have carried some kind of firearm once of twice in his life in a "hunting setting". Mr. Kerry is no hunter and he is the furthest thing from a friend of gun owners that has ever ran for the presidency. He is waaay left of Clinton. Kerry cut his political teeth at the feet of Mike Dukakis and Teddy Kennedy and always votes on firearms related legislation with Kennedy, Diane Feinstien, Barbara Boxer, Charles Schumer, and Hillary Rodham Clinton. How could anyone claim to be a "friend of sportsmen" and align himself with that group? Take a look at the May 2004 issue of the NRA magazine, American Hunter. There's a photo on page 15 of John Kerry that is priceless.

There's only one candidate in this election that regularly manages 1600 acres of ranchlands for diverse use. Only one candidate that pulls on work gloves and clears brush, dredges farm ponds, puts up range fencing, manages a growing population of wildlife, including whitetail deer, turkey, quail, and waterfowl as well as a working herd of cattle. That candidate isn't John Kerry of metropolitan Boston, Mass. It is President George W. Bush.

OOOOHHHHHHH SO Right!
I heard that Kerry once said"I believe in the 2nd ammendmant,I think everyone should be able to own a shotgun"
After 8 years of listening to "Clintonese" I take that as,Yeah a singleshot .410 and nothing else!
Don't trust that MFr any farther than you can throw him!

What he says and then later contradics shows what kind of person he is... WE dont want him for president or we can kiss our guns good buy!

Received a great e-mail from SCI (Safari Club International) on Kerry and his stance on issues that favor hunters and he does NOT support hunter rights. The Fund for Animals and HSUS (2 of the most anti-hunting groups thers are) have given him there highest rating for voting in favor of their interests. He has all so helped carry bills that they want introduced/passed.

Kerry is NOT a member of the Congressional Sportsman Caucus. The largest Caucus in Congress and one that supports sportmens rights.

There is lots more, if anyone wants the full e-mail contact me and I will send. Sorry don't know how to post from my e-mail to this site. But I can send to someone else who can.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

I saw a billboard the other day on my wake back from the Cowlitz river. I think it was in Centralia can't remember which town. Anyway this is what it said.
John Kerry- A man that thinks twice, before saying nothing!
This billboard was right along I-5 LMAO. Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom