Jonston's 2nd Buck

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Here's a couple more pics of Jonston's 2nd buck this year. Paul will fill you in on the details.
thumbnail22.jpg

thumbnail (2).jpg

Dang Paul! Your grandchildren are getting it done! Congratulations to the whole family.

Tough hike up one of the nastiest mountains in Three Rivers. Coming down they spotted it on the next mountain. Put a sneak to 250 yards. One shot from his .270. We're thinking these deer are coming down from the Sequoia fire. pc

B-zone my son and I only see a small strip up north that can be hunted. My son's buddy was up there this last weekend and said they were seeing no deer and the smoke was terrible at nights.
PC do you have any areas you can suggest. I got with Eel and he gave us some areas to look at but they all went up in fire.

Pm me if you do have any suggestions MM

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom