JUDAS adamsoa & Bucky???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
We gonna have to wait for a Magazine or what?

Hoping to see some Blood one of these Days?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Looks like ya oughta find somebody with Facebook CAT.

SW, skunked on that tag??

Hardly.

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

I don't think so ww!

Bucky said He was gonna take a 240"er or Bust/let his Daughter shoot a Buck!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Yes it was SW chasing the 20X12. I have no idea what magazine but he is being very quite about posting pictures of the BBD. At least I have not seen any, but I don't do Facebook :)

Hey Todd, I'm sure the BTO crew has seen that buck this year. How many points do you think he has. It would be nice for someone to get him on the ground. I wonder what he would score.

Is here any update, Pic's, story on these hunts? Maybe i missed it but it had the makings of a great hunt thread.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Sage
It will be updated on my hunt adventure challenge page as soon as I can get time to put it together. I've been extremely busy with yard work, regular work and packing for a trip to the arctic circle in a couple of weeks.

Elk
Adamsoa also has all the footage from our hunt so you can get after him to speed things up.

Why is this site the worst out for browsing with
a phone or posting with a phone?

SW, No problem, got to keep after that yard work. Was really hoping that you guys would do well and now that the hunts been over for a bit, was hoping to see and read more than that you guys filled out...

I'll be checking your hunt Challenge, fill us in when you can. The parts that we did get, was interesting as all get out!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Is there a magazine deal or something going on here. The hunt has been over a couple weeks, how much yard work and packing did you have to do?

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom